Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor dog just wants to go out 😭 she’s saying the dog is doing her head in etc. I dislike her. I would quite happily knock her door walk in and take the dog!
She’s doing my head in poor dogs need love 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Thought she had big balls? 🤪
Come on now this is someone who said literally last night “you’re not coming in box your making me panic” to now saying request the box if your big enough
Well I’m a whole 20stone big enough let’s gooooo

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I am having a lovely afternoon Shann. Thank yewwww, I appreciate you

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just sat and waved back 🤣🤣🤣 but shann can we please stop accusing tattlers of screen recording you. Yes I do it but if you would have let me in the box I’ll of happily told you who I was on tattle and TikTok 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Kelly, Claire & nate here's your shout out you clearly are desperately craving!! Stop enabling this coke head kid abuser animal abuser! You're just as bad as her

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Side note - Kelly to answer your question I have the new iPhone. Such great memory. Also if you sign up with Amazon you can back the videos up then remove them of your phone. Which in turn saves memory. Hope this helps 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Hi Shan.. thankyeew again for another shout it..its amazing this...🥳🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She messaged me to tell me that if anything was to happen to her it would be my fault as she asked me to remove the screen recordings I said no she said she now has prof she asked politely to remove so if anything was to happen to her I would be to blame
My reply was literally
I’ll upload more thank yewww
Cheeky cow - maybe she shouldn't say the stupid things and act like an absolute horror, there wouldn't be any videos to upload . Also, I don't think she would ever do anything to her self , she likes the attention.

Reactions: 5
She messaged me to tell me that if anything was to happen to her it would be my fault as she asked me to remove the screen recordings I said no she said she now has prof she asked politely to remove so if anything was to happen to her I would be to blame
My reply was literally
I’ll upload more thank yewww
Bet she was feeewming🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shan it's called a come down not run down! You haven't eaten cuz coke suppresses appetite! You're stressed cuz you can't afford any drugs! Stop saying it's the mum in me when you no longer have that right anymore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im sorry Shan but Kieran’s death has nothing to do with trolls. I know the reason he did it and it’s so so sad, but don’t blame trolls. Stop using his death for your own sympathy and clout you vile vile witch 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.