Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She would respect people more if they came on their own account......eh we would have more respect for you if you did your job as a Mother and worried less about people on TT and worry more about your OWN children....nasty witch!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Every time people ask to go in your box you say no because you’re a pussssssssssy

• Haha
Reactive abewwwwwwse is bad guys 🤪
---
We got another mention. We don’t put recordings of you on here. We’re not the ones subbing to troll you head 🤣
---
Shan you’ve not outsmarted all of us, some of us know more than you could ever imagine. Just wait until (the date you know I’m talking about) and all will come out 🥰🥰🥰
Exactly...it won't be long now Shan...the clock is ticking
Receipts by the bucket load !
I could go on..😡

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Reactive abewwwwwwse is bad guys 🤪
---
We got another mention. We don’t put recordings of you on here. We’re not the ones subbing to troll you head 🤣
---
Shan you’ve not outsmarted all of us, some of us know more than you could ever imagine. Just wait until (the date you know I’m talking about) and all will come out 🥰🥰🥰
I for one genuinely can't wait for this!!! Whatever it is!!

• Heart
Aw I have to go out because I have a life. Someone keep us up to date. It’s proper kicking off …..

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hang on didnt shan have a fake name. Shann potter or whatever drivel it was?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aw I have to go out because I have a life. Someone keep us up to date. It’s proper kicking off …..
Im watching whilst I’m working so I’ll keep everyone in the lewwwwp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
MOL hun you will be blocked shortly......but thank you for doing as she asked, but clearly you are manipulating the situation!!!
What an hole you are Shann!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Once its confirmed the kids wont be back and those animals are hopefully gone , everyone should just stop watching her and let her rot in her own company with no views or subs , just let her sniff her days away.

Reactions: 11
Shann you don't need to know about travel sickness......because you don't go anywhere.

Oh yes labour is all worth it.....even better when you actually love and care for your own children......does she ever listen to what she says!!! 🤯🤯🤯

• Heart
OMG has she still been going live? I have not seen her for a while. Wonder where the 6 grand went as no way did she go to court.
I’m sure I seen she bought new sofas with it, but I’m not 100%. You know what gossips are like 🤣

Reactions: 2
Ive just screen recorded 3 times and she didnt give a reaction once. She speaks absolute bollocks

• Haha
Shannon!! Have a scroll through tok tok
The screen recordings are all there..knob head!🤣🤪
Thankyeew for the shout out though, appreciate that 🥳🥳🥳
She messaged me to tell me that if anything was to happen to her it would be my fault as she asked me to remove the screen recordings I said no she said she now has prof she asked politely to remove so if anything was to happen to her I would be to blame
My reply was literally
I’ll upload more thank yewww

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.