Shann McCarney #19 I’d rather stick my kebab in a bees nest than be friends with Shann

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pleading poverty yet manages to go to the shop daily for monsters, baccy and vapes. Manages to go to the dealer daily. Manages to do clothing hauls and B&M hauls. Manages to buy tit wigs constantly.

Stop bullshitting Shan.
She won’t talk about her circumstances but I assume all kids money stopped and possibly PIP has stopped whilst they review her? She’s been reported enough. I do wonder if that’s why money is in short supply. She’d never say though as we’d ‘win’ then.

Reactions: 5
All you night shift immature witches are so good and dedicated.......thank yyeewww for the catchup....I appreciate that ✌✌🥰🥰
ZdUnQS4AXEl1AERdil.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so bleeping nasty. I dislike her with every fibre of my being 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She’s so bleeping nasty. I dislike her with every fibre of my being 😡
Me too, she's disgusting....she wasn't moaning about being " in pain " when wandering the streets at god knows what hour last night for the fun of it
I don't doubt she has MS diagnosis, but bloody hell..basically using it to beg for her " habit" os another level
As for those poor dogs...I just can't 😡

• Angry
If you hate the dog so much why not give it to a rescue Centre 💔 surely everyone would respect that more

• Angry
Wowser what have I missed peeps...I've been up since 3.30am ye know going to work and all tha seen she was still live this morning whilst I was getting up. Jeeesus what's got her goat this morning!!!! She's fumin 😂

Reactions: 3
She says she walks the dog.....she doesn't, she takes them for a 2 min dander and back home up on the chair and preaching!!!
Who does she think she is and what a sad sad life she actually leads, sitting chatting tit to her phone all day!!!
Ballbag!! 😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 6
off topic but has anyone seen about vic rose? apparently her kidss have been taken again after she got them back??
---

edit: she won the court appeal to say she could have them back and she was supposed to collect them from school but ss went to higher court and she wasnt allowed too. Crazy tit
What even has she done for them to take it to high court 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 3
FYI SHAN!!!
When you do have a little catch up here!
After accusing people of leaking your address and phone number, then...

1) How many people did you share your phone number with when you had your little what's app " support group "?😡

2) The photo is just a reminder of yeeew sharing your address at Xmas!!! ( love the Gary Glitter outfit🤪)
God.knows how many people were watching that live!
Most of us have no use for your address thankyeew, other than to use for " official purposes"
Piss right off. You make me sick😡

Attachments

• Angry
I would sub in my own name (again) to call her out but I don’t think Apple would give me another refund. Take sub off and I’ll tell you 🥰

Reactions: 7
Did anyone screen record her pushing the dog? He jumped up a little as he got excited and she pushed him across the kitchen. She said “No thank you I don’t want to touch you it triggers me as you are wet”
I don’t understand how he was wet mind. Why can’t the RSPCA do something 😢

• Angry
Reactive abewwwwwwse is bad guys 🤪
---
We got another mention. We don’t put recordings of you on here. We’re not the ones subbing to troll you head 🤣
---
Shan you’ve not outsmarted all of us, some of us know more than you could ever imagine. Just wait until (the date you know I’m talking about) and all will come out 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.