Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know that it's not unusual for her to go off early now & then. I've watched her for a while. And I don't know if she carried on blaring her music, im not psychic, nor do I live anywhere near her (thankfully). But like I said, I would be worried if my neighbour did something out of their ordinary routine. So IF she was my neighbour & the music, loud singing & shoutung at the dogs had stopped way earlier than usual, then I would be worried. I didnt mean any harm or malice by that comment
I wouldn't I'd be relieved and waiting to find out when the duck she was moving because she's making they're life hell

Reactions: 5
I know that it's not unusual for her to go off early now & then. I've watched her for a while. And I don't know if she carried on blaring her music, im not psychic, nor do I live anywhere near her (thankfully). But like I said, I would be worried if my neighbour did something out of their ordinary routine. So IF she was my neighbour & the music, loud singing & shoutung at the dogs had stopped way earlier than usual, then I would be worried. I didnt mean any harm or malice by that comment
I don’t think you would be if she’d previously made racist comments about you like she has her neighbour!

Reactions: 7
Morning you lot of immature witches...hope you all had a good sleep after the entertainment queen signed off early last night!! 🥰🥰
We will await today's shitshow about 11am when she drags her arse out of her pit!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The mind games she plays is unreal. If people don’t see that this is part of her game I dunno anything anymore. She’s let haters hate yesterday with the subs off. Came off early. No where to be seen today. All to get people worried and talking that she had done something. She’s probably sat reading tattle with a smirk on her face while receiving sympathy messages 🤦‍♀️ said it here first 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The mind games she plays is unreal. If people don’t see that this is part of her game I dunno anything anymore. She’s let haters hate yesterday with the subs off. Came off early. No where to be seen today. All to get people worried and talking that she had done something. She’s probably sat reading tattle with a smirk on her face while receiving sympathy messages 🤦‍♀️ said it here first 🤣
100%
She did this last time too and got people wondering if she was ok. She’ll be loving it thinking she’s got people worried.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.