Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the tit show comments on today.....I see she was channeling the smurfs today in blue pyjama outfit! 🀣🀣
Glad I missed it, she just wants attention no matter how she gets it, waste of space!

KTqACPHWbIPTLFzgNM.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rest easy tonight witches........she may be giving the garden party a rest tonight 🀞🀞

Shann's neighbours tonight when it's all quiet..
l4pTfx2qLszoacZRS.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Because if she isn’t live for once she might not be with us anymore!
Her going off early isn't unusual, it's more unusual that she's on late that she has done recently. There's often a pattern in when she goes off early and when she stays on late. She went off to eat pizza and watch TV

Reactions: 3
If my neighbour was constantly blaring music every day until the early hours of the morning, I would be worried if it stopped way earlier than usual
How do you know she wasn't though, just because she wasn't on live. Her going off early now and again isn't anything unusual

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How do you know she wasn't though, just because she wasn't on live. Her going off early now and again isn't anything unusual
I know that it's not unusual for her to go off early now & then. I've watched her for a while. And I don't know if she carried on blaring her music, im not psychic, nor do I live anywhere near her (thankfully). But like I said, I would be worried if my neighbour did something out of their ordinary routine. So IF she was my neighbour & the music, loud singing & shoutung at the dogs had stopped way earlier than usual, then I would be worried. I didnt mean any harm or malice by that comment

Reactions: 2
I know that it's not unusual for her to go off early now & then. I've watched her for a while. And I don't know if she carried on blaring her music, im not psychic, nor do I live anywhere near her (thankfully). But like I said, I would be worried if my neighbour did something out of their ordinary routine. So IF she was my neighbour & the music, loud singing & shoutung at the dogs had stopped way earlier than usual, then I would be worried. I didnt mean any harm or malice by that comment
Thing is, her neighbours will be used to her random bizarre behaviour. She doesn't always blast music until the early hours. Plus, they'll see her doing her daily drug runs or daily walks to buy a monster from the shop.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.