Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kids dogs ambulance sectioning police suicide 🤬
i don’t get whatyou mean sorry? How are them words sick? I know people have been saying in her comments on videos she’s posted over the past few months that they want to take the dogs off her and she’s not worthy of her kids. And she does need sectioning - so are they sick for saying those things? I don’t get it?

Reactions: 4
I don’t think she needs sectioning tbh. She’s just an attention bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There's not a mental health assessment for Attention Seeker so she definitely doesn't need to be sectioned

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Clicked on her live. Comments off. Clicked off her live. No thanks. Not today Shan. Get a hobby that doesn't involve being an attention wh*re.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I agree she doesn’t need sectioning either. She knows exactly what she’s doing and it is all for attention but she’s getting the wrong attention as people are just hating her not liking her. How she puts up with the hate I would never know. I would leave social media if I got that much hate

Reactions: 12
Yeah me too . Its the same old things , she's acting like a twit, barely acknowledging the comments but then she's getting the attention she craves.
---
Viewers are less for a subs off , so hopefully other people are not bothering to give her the attention she wants

Reactions: 8
All the trolls must be raging she’s not speaking 🤣🤣🤣. I can’t be assed with her. I’m just waiting for the next meltdown as I want her to launch her wig across the kitchen again

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh and there’s no proof Bella was a real person and what a random account claims happened happened… doesn’t add up at all. People are freaks honestly 🙄
Just catching up, she doesn’t need all these things making up about her does she, she’s bad enough! Child abuse and animal abuse is enough

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Answeting my question but her answer didn’t make sense to me that’s all. No hate just wanted to know more of the answer explaining
---
Sorry should have been a bit more detailed. So people are commenting in a nasty way. It’s just constant comments that cover what I’ve mentioned but they’re repeating it all over and over. Lying also. Making things up to make her look even worse than she is 😬

Reactions: 1
Sorry should have been a bit more detailed. So people are commenting in a nasty way. It’s just constant comments that cover what I’ve mentioned but they’re repeating it all over and over. Lying also. Making things up to make her look even worse than she is 😬
Ahh ok I get it now. I don’t agree with all the rumours like what’s the point in making stuff up just because you hate them so much? I don’t get that. I just feel she needs to come off social media and focus on herself

• Heart
Reactions: 1
All the trolls must be raging she’s not speaking 🤣🤣🤣. I can’t be assed with her. I’m just waiting for the next meltdown as I want her to launch her wig across the kitchen again
One of her best lives, next to the asda haul and arrival of bogtrotter 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone in that shan fam group on fb is asking for help for food and electric.. others are saying how they are there for shan. I 💯 dont think theres any thing wrong with her other than pyschotic.. but if shes on drugs and drink then i aint suprised! X

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.