Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the trolls are just as bad as her. Taking it too far. It’s disgusting how some of them are acting. Kids, addresses, dead relatives are off limits on a live ffs. She doesn’t care though which just shows how much she’s given up
Exactly that.. she's thrown the towel in on everything!
It's all gonna come crashing down soon enough.
These gob shites are worse than her enabling subs😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
All the people saying don't bully , kissing her arse . She invites it and she loves it . She deserves everything she gets as far as I'm concerned, as long as the kiddies are left out of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
People making up lies need to get a life. Neighbour hasn’t spoken to anyone, shans not bleeping pregnant, the kids aren’t with their dads, her cars not been crushed… it’s just mind boggling the bullshit people make up. I’m so glad tattle is closed to new members as they’d come on here spouting bullshit and not facts

• Heart
Reactions: 14
People making up lies need to get a life. Neighbour hasn’t spoken to anyone, shans not bleeping pregnant, the kids aren’t with their dads, her cars not been crushed… it’s just mind boggling the bullshit people make up. I’m so glad tattle is closed to new members as they’d come on here spouting bullshit and not facts
Exactly...well said!!💖

• Heart
Oh and there’s no proof Bella was a real person and what a random account claims happened happened… doesn’t add up at all. People are freaks honestly 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh and there’s no proof Bella was a real person and what a random account claims happened happened… doesn’t add up at all. People are freaks honestly 🙄
And yet we get blamed as the awful, nasty trolls 🙄

• Sad
Someone did just make a good point. How is she going to do a fundraiser with so much hate 🙈😬
---
Is it really. So no one can join now? I didn’t know that 😱

Reactions: 4
More fool the neighbours then for putting up with it .

Reactions: 2
Yeh I’m all done with her today. Hate seeing the comments like this. It’s sick

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.