Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truly I hope so, Shan is horrible BUT nobody deserves to be told to die, she’s sick, it’s scary this Charlotte is a healthcare assistant and if I find out where she works I’ll be putting a complaint in too, especially since her job is helping the most vulnerable people, sick people etc and I’m genuinely concerned about how she treats patients if she has this mentality.
She's easy to find on fb as is her place of work

Reactions: 8
She's easy to find on fb as is her place of work
Thanks, I’ll have a look and purely out of concern, but my nan is bedbound and has carers, I’d be scared to think some of them were like this, but thankfully one is truly a blessing we are so lucky to have. And cameras inside and out etc. but yeah it feels more worrisome when someone you love is being looked after by carers.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I know the drugs aren't good for her mental health, but energy drinks are well known to aggravate mental health problems too. It is also another addiction

Reactions: 10
They were good friends and had a fall out...from what I saw whilst following shan for a while, it seemed.moma b was a good support to shan but she seemed to throw her under the bus as she does with all her friends and family...( from what I saw anyway)
There just seems to be a lot of baby house now with the " send green hearts for moma b stuff"
But nothing "done" as far as I'm aware...other than the playground stuff I mentioned
She came in one of Miss reds lives to be asked about shann and said that she wasn’t allowed to discuss much and defo couldn’t discuss the children in any way.

Reactions: 4
Thanks, I’ll have a look and purely out of concern, but my nan is bedbound and has carers, I’d be scared to think some of them were like this, but thankfully one is truly a blessing we are so lucky to have. And cameras inside and out etc. but yeah it feels more worrisome when someone you love is being looked after by carers.
Thankfully, in the profession most do genuinely "care" and people like that one are rarity but sadly are amongst us and they need " outing" and to be made for their disgusting actions, in or out of work!
Though not a trained nurse she still works by a code of conduct and as i say should be and hopefully will be made accountable...makes me sick too 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Just gone 1am and gone off live. 14 hours of trolling with the majority over stepping the line by bringing kids and family into it

• Sad
Just gone 1am and gone off live. 14 hours of trolling with the majority over stepping the line by bringing kids and family into it
She needs to put sub chat back on.

I'm so glad it's the holidays and my children are older after staying up.

Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Reactions: 5
I'm a new follower and obviously missed alot of stuff aha. So was she actually a victim of DV with that Adam guy has he ever said anything about it?

Reactions: 3
Morning immature witches and bastards! I missed most of last nights tit show as I conked out. I hope she puts sub only chat back on today so it stops the vile comments (like Charlottes) and the comments mentioning the children. I have no idea why she let it continue for as long as she did yesterday. She looks broken, you can tell by her eyes. She’s in self destruct mode but I don’t think she knows she is if that makes sense? Being off her meds and taking drugs has completely fucked her up but she probably doesn’t realise how she’s acting. No sane person could withstand 12 hours of hate.

Reactions: 12
I'm a new follower and obviously missed alot of stuff aha. So was she actually a victim of DV with that Adam guy has he ever said anything about it?
Welcome to the tit show. Adam has denied all her lies claims.

Morning immature witches and bastards! I missed most of last nights tit show as I conked out. I hope she puts sub only chat back on today so it stops the vile comments (like Charlottes) and the comments mentioning the children. I have no idea why she let it continue for as long as she did yesterday. She looks broken, you can tell by her eyes. She’s in self destruct mode but I don’t think she knows she is if that makes sense? Being off her meds and taking drugs has completely fucked her up but she probably doesn’t realise how she’s acting. No sane person could withstand 12 hours of hate.
I couldn't understand why she continued. "Don't worry I can handle it". But why would you want to? Also hoping she turns sub only back on today.

Reactions: 7
No one can sit and take constant hate for 14hours and not be effected by it at all. Why would she put herself through it, what exactly was she trying to prove?? I don't get it. If she put that much effort into getting well for her children it would be more appropriate surely!
Don't think I can watch today tbh, it makes me so cross and I don't know why!! 🥺

The level of hate yesterday was just not on. I saw at least one person earlier in the evening admit they were trying to trigger her and trying to break her. A line was well and truly crossed.

• Angry
  • Wow
Welcome to the tit show. Adam has denied all her lies claims

Been down a rabbit hole with it this morning found his tiktoc and apparently he did a live about it but couldn't see out. He seems like a nice bloke tbf. Is she just off her rocker
Welcome to the tit show. Adam has denied all her lies claims.

I couldn't understand why she continued. "Don't worry I can handle it". But why would you want to? Also hoping she turns sub only back on today.

Been down a rabbit hole with it this morning found his tiktoc and apparently he did a live about it but couldn't see out. He seems like a nice bloke tbf. Is she just off her rocker I saw her live last night bit odd

Reactions: 7
Why did she have the green screen on the whole time , when downstairs? Was it to hide all the dog poo and drugs maybe 🤔
---
I honestly think if she had a day off tik tok , just eating and drinking properly she would clear her head a bit and maybe become a bit more rational.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.