Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that, someone called Jess said it. Not sure how she would know as Shann doesn't talk to anyone? Maybe she's saying that to try and stop the hate a bit?

No one deserves this level of hate.
---

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Brilliant, I reported a few comments. I saw she went private but glad to see she's gone.
Don't get me wrong , she doesn't deserve to be told to die and have details doxed etc but she does deserve some hate for her actions and she knows this happen, that's why she has comments on . I don't have any sympathy for her at all. She's too calculating to have sympathy for.

Reactions: 6
Don't get me wrong , she doesn't deserve to be told to die and have details doxed etc but she does deserve some hate for her actions and she knows this happen, that's why she has comments on . I don't have any sympathy for her at all. She's too calculating to have sympathy for.
Oh yea of course. I probably worded it wrong. What I meant is the comments about family etc and people making up stuff in the comments.

Reactions: 3
Completely get you on this, but there are ways and means of calling her out. Even if you do call her out, she's too narcissistic to listen anyway. Best thing is to wait for the courts to do their thing and karma to work it's magic.

Telling someone to off themselves though... No thank yewwww.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I’m not a fan at all but all these vile comments are disgusting and you can see they are definitely getting to her she looks broken

• Sad
I’m not a fan at all but all these vile comments are disgusting and you can see they are definitely getting to her she looks broken
But she don’t help her self she is on live morn to night 😰 tbh I think app has completely ruined her life loosing her life getting lost on a app not real world she need comes off it if she feels to much

Reactions: 7
But she don’t help her self she is on live more gong to night 😰 tbh I think app has completely ruined her life loosing her life getting lost on a app not real world she need comes off it if she feels to much
I totally agree that she brings it on herself, but some people are taking the comments too far

Reactions: 5
That is exactly why she does it . She knows she will get hate and then lots of sympathy....

Reactions: 4
Completely get you on this, but there are ways and means of calling her out. Even if you do call her out, she's too narcissistic to listen anyway. Best thing is to wait for the courts to do their thing and karma to work it's magic.

Telling someone to off themselves though... No thank yewwww.
Totally agree and as for Charlotte and her vile comments ...silly Billy, you're right..took minutes to " find her"😳

Ffs people stop ringing the police/ambulance for a welfare check, she won't answer the door anyway......resources are stretched thin as it is!!!! She knows exactly what she is doing and she is getting the attention, views and gifts back up again!!!

Reactions: 10
I'm pretty sure she didn't last this long last time she turned comments on. Surely she has to turn them off soon. Most are people repeating themselves anyway.

I have said it loads of times, her poor neighbours that has been blasting for a solid 10 hours today alone.....honestly I would have her strangled!!

Reactions: 8
That was me that mentioned her....because of the people winding shan up saying green hearts for moma b!!!
I said it was childish and i stand by it!
She won't agree with it..I didn't think she would!
I said these people seem to overlook what she herself has done!!
Has momaB done stuff? I don’t go back that far with Shann

Reactions: 2
I wonder if deep down , she's actually doing it to get attention from her dad . I feel sorry for him, losing his son and his daughter is a complete nut Job.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
I wonder what time she will be live too......she has no notion of coming off by the looks of things??

I’ve dipped in and out all day.
I would say that she needs a social media break and help to sort out her issues but we know Shann wouldn’t do any of that anyway
I don’t like her and I don’t have any sympathy for her when it comes to the kids or the animals but I wouldn’t dream of sending her hate. Wouldn’t want her to do something stupid and have it on my conscience.

NO THANK YEWW

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.