Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has momaB done stuff? I don’t go back that far with Shann
They were good friends and had a fall out...from what I saw whilst following shan for a while, it seemed.moma b was a good support to shan but she seemed to throw her under the bus as she does with all her friends and family...( from what I saw anyway)
There just seems to be a lot of baby house now with the " send green hearts for moma b stuff"
But nothing "done" as far as I'm aware...other than the playground stuff I mentioned

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It’s strange as she seems to have dodged getting blocked. I have seen her this week commenting
She told me she was keeping quiet so she didn’t get blocked
---
What’s with the green screen? She’s sat in the kitchen isn’t she??

Reactions: 3
Us tattlers love a laugh and joke but we would never tell anyone to off themselves the garlic the yew etc is our way of hating but non of us would say anything about her poor mum and brother and honestly any normal person it would hurt i think she's so drugged up to even read the comments!

Reactions: 12
I've saw a few people in the comments asking where we are (the tattlers) and saying the comments in the live are on a whole other level to our opinions on here......at least some people have sense and can see we aren't sitting trolling her on live!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've saw a few people in the comments asking where we are (the tattlers) and saying the comments in the live are on a whole other level to our opinions on here......at least some people have sense and can see we aren't sitting trolling her on live!!!
I’m glad we aren’t being blamed for all that horrible tit

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Im out witches, cant watch or listen to her anymore.....plus I have an actual job and a 6am alarm 🤣🤣. ...night witches, sleep well 🥰🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She planned this live before she went off last night. Her words were 'I'm going to have subs off tomorrow and let the trolls go wild, I'm proper excited to do it'.
Why though, I struggle to understand, is it a game ? Does she enjoy the attention good or bad ? Has drugs had that much of a effect on her, she's given up caring ?
I believe at this point she needs mental health intervention but she won't willingly accept it, that would have to be forced on her.
This live has been going on so far for nearly 12 hours. That's 12 hours she's allowed her kids names to be dragged into this. 12 hours her neighbours have had to suffer. 12 hours her animals have suffered. Where will it end, she won't quit the live anytime soon because she will see it as the trolls winning, buts only her that can stop this

• Angry
Reactions: 17
She planned this live before she went off last night. Her words were 'I'm going to have subs off tomorrow and let the trolls go wild, I'm proper excited to do it'.
Why though, I struggle to understand, is it a game ? Does she enjoy the attention good or bad ? Has drugs had that much of a effect on her, she's given up caring ?
I believe at this point she needs mental health intervention but she won't willingly accept it, that would have to be forced on her.
This live has been going on so far for nearly 12 hours. That's 12 hours she's allowed her kids names to be dragged into this. 12 hours her neighbours have had to suffer. 12 hours her animals have suffered. Where will it end, she won't quit the live anytime soon because she will see it as the trolls winning, buts only her that can stop this
I genuinely feel, and I'm no mental health expert, this is as bad as it gets...drug induced psychosis or whatever....but it's not gonna end well....she has totally lost it!
I saw her last night, plan turning subs off...but I think she's past the point of no return now!
As for this live.. God knows when or how it's gonna end.
Just hope those that have left the really vile comments sleep well tonight!
I'm speechless other than that!

Reactions: 12
i honestly believe the same. i have very close family members with mh (diagnosed) psycosis, schizerphrenia, split personality disorder and bipolar. Im not saying she has any of them but from how she is acting she needs intervention 10000000%!! she isnt on the same planet as we all are in her brain, i can tell you that. Sad really as mh is awful but you cant help someone who wont help themselves!

• Sad
Reactions: 7

I've not been here all day but as she at least let the dogs out or fed them today? I've not seen them at all (I know she has green screen so we can't see but Lenny is usually trying to get her attention)

Reactions: 4
i honestly believe the same. i have very close family members with mh (diagnosed) psycosis, schizerphrenia, split personality disorder and bipolar. Im not saying she has any of them but from how she is acting she needs intervention 10000000%!! she isnt on the same planet as we all are in her brain, i can tell you that. Sad really as mh is awful but you cant help someone who wont help themselves!
Yes definitely agree with this.
Shes said she's off her meds and is clearly using weed and some sort of sniff - and lots of it i would guess.She's obviously got severe mental health issues, which probably need a few types of drugs to treat . She's too far gone , she's paranoid from the weed and has too much arrogance from the sniff. I also think she's a horrible narc too.

Yes definitely agree with this.
Shes said she's off her meds and is clearly using weed and some sort of sniff - and lots of it i would guess.She's obviously got severe mental health issues, which probably need a few types of drugs to treat . She's too far gone , she's paranoid from the weed and has too much arrogance from the sniff. I also think she's a horrible narc too.
being off her meds will make it a billion times worse aswell. mental health, weed+cocaine is a recipe for disaster. im just glad them babies are out of the situation as there the most important! Its sad to see how she was not that long ago but the only person she has to blame is herself unfortuantly!

Reactions: 9
I've not been here all day but as she at least let the dogs out or fed them today? I've not seen them at all (I know she has green screen so we can't see but Lenny is usually trying to get her attention)
I've seen her feed them but that's all I've seen😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Seems Charlotte has deleted her Tik tok account. Shame that... 😏✌
---

A little magpie might have spoken to me and told me that her employer has been emailed 👀
Truly I hope so, Shan is horrible BUT nobody deserves to be told to die, she’s sick, it’s scary this Charlotte is a healthcare assistant and if I find out where she works I’ll be putting a complaint in too, especially since her job is helping the most vulnerable people, sick people etc and I’m genuinely concerned about how she treats patients if she has this mentality.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.