Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that bag of drugs from todays Live? This is not going to end well. Especially if she’s sniffing that and going out in the dark to take us all with her. Also that looks a lot of coke in that bag 😳 it would have cost her a lot. My brother used to be on the stuff bad and he would get a tiny amount for £50. What the hell is she doing to herself. I’m quite worried what can actually happen next to be honest. Especially with comments like that. She’s obviously reading them. It’s just SICK!

Reactions: 5
bleeping despicable comment. I’m raging 🤬🤬🤬
Imagine commenting that on a profile that has your full name. Took approximately 12 seconds to find her Facebook page, her location, her employer, her boyfriend etc...

Charlotte, don't be a bleep.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Moma B live and I’m not a fan but she has just said that the people commenting the things we’ve mentioned are wrong and she doesn’t agree with it.
That was me that mentioned her....because of the people winding shan up saying green hearts for moma b!!!
I said it was childish and i stand by it!
She won't agree with it..I didn't think she would!
I said these people seem to overlook what she herself has done!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If she suffers anxiety how can she perform since this morning like that to over 1.k viewers 👀

Reactions: 4
bleeping despicable comment. I’m raging 🤬🤬🤬
She’s a health care assistant in a care home. Worrying! Pretty sure her employers would like to know. Have you more screenshots you can post if she’s said more?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She’s a health care assistant in a care home. Worrying! Pretty sure her employers would like to know. Have you more screenshots you can post if she’s said more?
That’s the only one I have as I accidentally fell asleep watching the live after a long work day 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I saw that, someone called Jess said it. Not sure how she would know as Shann doesn't talk to anyone? Maybe she's saying that to try and stop the hate a bit?

No one deserves this level of hate.
---
Seems Charlotte has deleted her Tik tok account. Shame that... 😏✌
---

A little magpie might have spoken to me and told me that her employer has been emailed 👀

👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻. Brilliant, I reported a few comments. I saw she went private but glad to see she's gone.

I saw that, someone called Jess said it. Not sure how she would know as Shann doesn't talk to anyone? Maybe she's saying that to try and stop the hate a bit?

No one deserves this level of hate.
I think she's referring to when Shan once said she'd written a goodbye letter. She didn't elaborate whether that was to her children or a bit more final than that. It was in January I believe.

Seems Charlotte has deleted her Tik tok account. Shame that... 😏✌
---

A little magpie might have spoken to me and told me that her employer has been emailed 👀
She just kept saying it over and over, nasty cow, that is never an ok thing to say to anyone in any circumstance!....I thought she was very quiet once "cheesestring" called her out!!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.