Shann McCarney #18 Lucy was blocked and Sabina teew, respect the boundaries and say please and thankyeew!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Christine in chat said she loves Shan Shan acting shy saying she don’t know how to react to that snd can’t speak now.

Reactions: 10
3.05am and she's still going, I've had enough, I dont get double time for extra hours

Reactions: 14
Amphetamine is more likely to cause psychosis especially the rate she seems to go through it

Reactions: 11
Thank yewww to those who endured her bullshit last night. I appreciate that.

Reactions: 15
You bitches deserve a medal!!

She drives me crazy, I can't stomach her.....her poor dogs and neighbours!! I really hope her neighbours are reporting her for the noise...I would have her strangled long ago!!

Reactions: 13
Thank yewwww to all of those on the night shift. The early shift is always quiet as she’s sleeping . I took a half day yesterday as she was pissing me off. Those poor poor dogs. I wish I could go steal them out of the garden

Reactions: 11
Thank yewwww to all of those on the night shift. The early shift is always quiet as she’s sleeping . I took a half day yesterday as she was pissing me off. Those poor poor dogs. I wish I could go steal them out of the garden
I hope you know your wages will be short this week, you can't just take time off when you feel like it

Reactions: 9
WTF is going on? Just went on TikTok and sees this
These poor fucking dogs!
Polystyrene is really dangerous for dogs, it doesn’t show up on X-rays and can’t be digested so can cause blockages, I know the balls are small and a small smount would probably pass through a big dog but the advise is to seek veterinary attention asap if your dog has possibly swallowed any.

Reactions: 8
I seen lots of comments saying they are sending the recordings to the rspca so let's hope this will send them round there .

Reactions: 13
Will we get a day off today as she was on till the early hours . Is she giving us an Easter present
---
Ah fuck spoke too soon

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.