Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Thank yewww to those who endured her bullshit last night. I appreciate that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

IR0201

VIP Member
I know you guys won’t anyway as you are like me and like facts, but don’t always believe shit people write in the live. I can’t and won’t give anyone any details yet as I’m not willing to jeopardise anything but I will say 99% of what is written off of tattle is bullshit. It’ll all come out eventually, but it just infuriates me that people make stuff up that isn’t true. As you were ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Lassie21

VIP Member
Just saw a video where she turned the live on while still in bed this morning......then said she was cleaning her nose on a sock because she didn't have a tissue......honest to god she is absolutely disgusting!!! 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow

IR0201

VIP Member
Finally home after a long 13 work day. I don’t graft as hard as Shan though. She’s not even had a break today bless her 🥰🤪

• Haha

IR0201

VIP Member
People making up lies need to get a life. Neighbour hasn’t spoken to anyone, shans not fucking pregnant, the kids aren’t with their dads, her cars not been crushed… it’s just mind boggling the bullshit people make up. I’m so glad tattle is closed to new members as they’d come on here spouting bullshit and not facts

• Heart

Lassie21

VIP Member
You bitches deserve a medal!! 🥰🥰

BMt31oekjIG4V8jFhE.gif

She drives me crazy, I can't stomach her.....her poor dogs and neighbours!! I really hope her neighbours are reporting her for the noise...I would have her strangled long ago!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

IR0201

VIP Member
I'm intrigued to when this was , before the kids I'm hoping . But yes, I don't think anything shocks us about her now !
Nope not before the kids! He had a thing for underage teenagers rather than little kids (as far as I know). She hid him under her bed when social services came for a visit 🤪

• Wow

brahhh

VIP Member
Never tell me that I can’t do anything because I will …. Couldn’t keep your kids could you ??

• Haha

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
The audacity of her sitting on a bus giving advice on how to treat children. She's got to be shitting us all at this point 😖

• Wow
  • Angry

Unhinched22

I think she enjoys not having her kids cos she can get stoned all day and/or sniff coke and not have any responsibility.

Lassie21

VIP Member
Oh she is on one ....what about you taking accountability for YOUR actions!! We can tuck our children in tonight and tell them we love them... can you???

• Heart