Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“My children aren’t home that’s why I’m having fun” 🤯🤯🤯

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Someone commented on the live that they went to school with shan and she lied about her mum been dead. oasis is that you?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Someone commented on the live that they went to school with shan and she lied about her mum been dead. oasis is that you?
Her late mother Denise is most definitely dead. There are a lot of ‘trolls’ in there just making crap up now.

Reactions: 6
Her late mother Denise is most definitely dead. There are a lot of ‘trolls’ in there just making crap up now.
I think the person meant that she lied at school and said she was dead then when she wasnt at that time

I saw something about this, I’m sure on momabs video yesterday. They’d all been there for her when she said her mum died when they were in school, they were all sad etc and then they found out through social media that she did only die last year so it had all been bullshit

ETA: found it @shanicedawnsykesofficial

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
I think the person meant that she lied at school and said she was dead then when she wasnt at that time
I was bored in middle of night as working nights( with not much to do)
I went back to thread one and there was someone else in there ( not oasis) who seemed to genuinely know her and it seems a lot of the rubbish she spouts is lies....she's always been a master manipulator amd attention seeker.
I'm sure her mum has passed away...I don't doubt that, but Shannon has clearly been, and still is a very troubled amd narcissistic person herself!
Also came across the videos of her abusing the children....I had forgot just how disturbing they were!
Seems nothing has changed, nor never will, except she's more manipulative and knows just what she's doing!!

Reactions: 8
If she wanted her kids back, she would be moving mountains to get them. People are saying they will ring authorities and she is saying "ring them".
If that was me, I would not jeopardise it in the slightest! I would be protecting my privacy and my kids privacy at all costs!
This vile woman is acting and clearly doesn't want her children back! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
When she was on one of her erratic moments the other day she said she wanted to apologise to someone she went to school with for lying about ‘all the things I did, I know it wasn’t right’ but she now wants to collaborate with them because they’re a better singer than her? So she has clearly lied about some really awful stuff before!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
When she was on one of her erratic moments the other day she said she wanted to apologise to someone she went to school with for lying about ‘all the things I did, I know it wasn’t right’ but she now wants to collaborate with them because they’re a better singer than her? So she has clearly lied about some really awful stuff before!
I was just thinking that, could it be the same person as on that comment because didn’t she say her name was Ellie-May?

Reactions: 3
Why would you ACT manic just to get gifts if that could stop you having your children. I’ve said it before and I fully believe she doesn’t want them kids back at all & the fact she said on her live that she’s having fun coz kids aren’t home!!! She shouldn’t have management and this platform. She’s too dangerous!

Fancy lying about ya mum dying and getting everyone to be there for you. Sick duck!

• Angry
What did this oasis say before? I wasn’t on this thread at the beginning. Do she know Shan personally?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What did this oasis say before? I wasn’t on this thread at the beginning. Do she know Shan personally?
May need help here..but I'll try!
But...said they knew her from school
She is a liar, a narc, had everything and more than she could need, treated her family amd friends like tit.. Said she was playing everyone when we started to " feel sorry for her" gave some of us a lot of stick for defending her...few of us thought they were closer to home than an ex school friend!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.