Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s defo doing this on purpose now for “views”
Disgusting if you ask me . If I didn’t have my kids would be no way I would be prancing about every day on tik tok. Would be keeping my head down preparing for their return. But saying that though there’s no way I would loose my child to anyone anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said maybe she’s Harry Potter? She’s writing stuff down saying she got magic powers. This is all so strange but she do keep looking at the views?

Reactions: 5
I’m so torn whether I think this is deliberate or actually manic
She’s just full on gasped dramatically and gone ‘I’ve just realised my magic power’ 😅🙈

She also said her kids were excited because they ‘thought’ they were coming home for Christmas which sounds like there could have been a change maybe?

She said maybe she’s Harry Potter? She’s writing stuff down saying she got magic powers. This is all so strange but she do keep looking at the views?
I feel the same, last time I felt like it seemed less staged than this like she was just ignoring everyone and getting drunk ect but this is different but still unhinged 😅

Reactions: 7
Early on jn the live someone said...they thought she was having children today!
She said " am I?" I didn't know..they can come if they want!!!!!!!
She really is taking the piss or needs serious help!
Even if she's faking all this, she's not fit to parent those children😭

Reactions: 8
The way she says thank you is weird. Really bothers me! It’s the you part. Says it weird and not due to her accent.

Reactions: 7
She said she needs to stop saying “we” but then said no I will carry on saying it as it’s manifesting. It don’t look like the kids are going there for Christmas now.

Reactions: 5
Its really inconvenient when i get a call come through from work when im trying to watch whats happening 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She keeps talking to herself and thinking her dog is talking to her and she just said there's a ghost in the house and it's her mum and kieran. This is uncomfortable to witness I can't lie

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I think it’s acting and her being manic! But whatever it is, it isn’t right and the kids need to stay where they are!

Reactions: 6
This seems too cinematic to be real tbh
My opinion is she doesn’t want the kids back, she got a dose of what having them back would be like so she’s now putting on this act

This morning she was speaking just normally and then it was like a switch once she’d woke up properly

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.