Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I can’t believe what she’s just said 😳
Also I don’t know about anyone else but the more I’ve been watching, the more I’m wondering if she could be putting this on or exaggerating it
When she first came on she seemed quite ‘normal’ chatting normally and then all of a sudden snapped back into this ‘manic mode’ again could just be me overthinking it but I wonder if she has actually enjoyed not having the kids and has had a big wake up call with them coming back that she’s not wanting them back?
I asked this yesterday
She doesn't want to be the one who says she doesn't want the kids back so she's acting like that so the choice is made for her

Reactions: 8
Yeah I just think if I was genuinely trying to get my kids back and was stressed, I wouldn’t be going live, I’d be trying to hide it so that no one reports me 😂 not saying that’s right but you would wouldn’t you?
And as for TT being her job, she’s barely got any gifts and you earn literally pence from Tik tok shop, I know that as I have it myself on my account (mainly for me and my friends to get bargains 😂) and you literally earn pennies on most things so she’s deffo not earning a lot so why not stay off to get your kids back if that’s what you really want
Hope she earns duck all!!.
She's also said " I was meant to have them today but..."thingy " as in, didn't say why!
But earlier she said she was meant have them last night but too tired!
I hope social services have stepped in I really do..what is she teaching those children with a thought process like that?😡

Gif she’s lost the plot. Everyone in comments are showing concern and she’s calling them all trolls. She keeps saying come on guys we can go this and askimg for gifts 😡 she said the kids will be coming home and no one will stop that. I wonder if her management have been watching her lives? They should tell her to stay away tomorrow. I bet she bloody drunk drives too.

Reactions: 6
To be fair, vaping is the least problematic thing she does 🤣

So if someone else’s triggers aren’t shans responsibility… why does Shan make HER triggers her kids responsibility? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
To be fair, vaping is the least problematic thing she does 🤣

So if someone else’s triggers aren’t shans responsibility… why does Shan make HER triggers her kids responsibility? 🤔
Missed that bit thank god....I've had to switch off again🙈

Reactions: 4
Take your own advice love!!!
In the public eye....dying 🤣 🤣 🤣
She just constantly takes down to people, who does she think she is!! Have a look at yourself ffs!

• Haha
She’s an absolute disgrace!!!! Really hope the kids can’t go back, they are gonna be messed up little kiddies. That’s not fair.

• Sad
So she’s Shan and Shannon. Shannon is nicer than Shan. Where does Matilda and Cinderella come into this? I’m so confused 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It will be catastrophic if those kids are returned to her full time....she is scary the things she comes out with!! 😥😥

Reactions: 7
Her behaviour and the constant repeating of her Shan McCarney underscore official gives me proper Mr UK Tiktik no1 trending in the UK vibes

Reactions: 12
Her new video is just screaming fake vibes. No matter how much she denies it she is spiralling out of control and sadly if her children end up back with her they’ll be going gown with her

Yeah she's a complete pyscho, she can do or say what she wants as long as those kiddies aren't back with her . Complete cray cray and In an evil way .

Reactions: 6
Live again lost the plot putting on ripped dresses and what looks like a bridesmaid dress 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Shes compelty mad .went on the live and shes trying all these dresses on and someone said where what your wearing tommorow today as well and she said she cant.then everyones giving her these ideas and someone asked where she going and she said nowehere 😆 so whys she getting in a tizz over what to wear

Reactions: 5
Currently on line being manic. Constantly saying ‘we’
she needs help. And quickly!!

I’m having a shot of vodka every time she says ‘manifesting’ or ‘woosa’
I’m going to get wasted!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.