Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is proof that the kids wasn't willingly given up, they was taken by social services and placed with Shans dad for the first night, he didn't like the accusations flying about from Shan so asked for them to be placed somewhere else and they got placed with Shans grandma, the same grandma she was a witch to the other night

• Sad
Reactions: 11
There is proof that the kids wasn't willingly given up, they was taken by social services and placed with Shans dad for the first night, he didn't like the accusations flying about from Shan so asked for them to be placed somewhere else and they got placed with Shans grandma, the same grandma she was a witch to the other night
Those poor kids ..why does that not surprise me?
I never did believe she willingly gave them up, as she has claimed!!!

Reactions: 7
Those poor kids ..why does that not surprise me?

I never did believe she willingly gave them up, as she has claimed!!!

At the time I took her at her word, she's very good at manipulating to suit her, the lies just roll off her tongue

Reactions: 8
At the time I took her at her word, she's very good at manipulating to suit her, the lies just roll off her tongue
I never believed it, even when I " thought " she was doing ok! Always thought that bit was BS!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
you should work full time in social media. you can work it around your family. It’s a full time job dontcha know
I’ve not got energy to entertain people all day plus I’m a grumpy peri menopausal bag I’d offend people in the first four minutes .. though I’ve just asked my kids if they want to and they can pay for me to stay home all day, they’re thinking about it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Had back to back Teams meetings for work this morning so missed it all and just catching up now.

Firstly, wow... Those messages to MomaB! I'm not a MomaB fan in any way shape or form but that message was totally uncalled for and once again shows how manic she is. It shows her overinflated ego and sense of self-importance. Mania.

I know she's smoking more weed again. She took everyone everywhere on live the other day, but refused to be on live to drive to KFC. The next day she said she managed to eat it as she had a smoke beforehand and then slept really well. She clearly didn't want to live stream her trip to her dealer. I'm unsure if other drugs are involved or if she's just manic from refusing to take her prescription medication. Her pupils will have given a lot away (she'd smoked weed last night when she was live reading her book - her pupils were massive).

I agree with others. She will crash at some point today and if she's in charge of her children, that is not good.

I couldn't find the correct school but have sent in a report to children's services. I understand Tattle remains on Tattle but the safeguarding of two children is way more important.
Well considering she reported MommaB she should understand more than anyone the concerns people have !

Reactions: 4
SS need to break this vicious cycle and fast 😩 Those poor kids need a stable loving forever home!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
So the kids and Shan saw her Dad regularly before all this? Because in the live the other night she was making out like she’s not had anything to do with him for years even though he got her to move to that area and only lives down the road. How on earth do we ever know what to believe with this girl she’s a pathological liar!!

So the kids and Shan saw her Dad regularly before all this? Because in the live the other night she was making out like she’s not had anything to do with him for years even though he got her to move to that area and only lives down the road. How on earth do we ever know what to believe with this girl she’s a pathological liar!!
I dont know if she had a relationship with him, but I know the kids were placed with him the first night they was taken off of Shan

Reactions: 8
Anyone with insider knowledge able to confirm if the children are safe and not with her tonight? Can't stop thinking about the poor little ones.

• Sad
Anyone with insider knowledge able to confirm if the children are safe and not with her tonight? Can't stop thinking about the poor little ones.
I would sleep better knowing they're safe too😢😢

• Sad
No confirmation from me about that but I know a lot of people have reported her to various agencies, nspcc, the school, a local child place I forget the name of but it’s a few pages back and pokerbiatch has said she has talked over the phone to Shanns social worker. Plus Shann made a TikTok around 3pm today to say she’s gong to bed to get much needed sleep and school pick up is between 3-3.30pm for most schools so I very much doubt they are with her but no real proof or confirmation sorry xx

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.