Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pokerbiatch in chat saying shes talked to Shanns social worker today

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Momab loving all these people in her live! All people apologising to her I wouldn’t. She’s not great at all. Slightly better the Shann but still needs work in my opinion so im not giving her any positives.

Reactions: 7
@Hairy-poppins I'm howling!!!!!
You and moma b making friends!
Good on her for acceptingthe apology!
And you for apologising.!
I'm not brave enough I've give her too much tit!!
She didn't deserve what shan has done ffs😡
Still she’s no angel. She’s smacked her child and smokes weed in the house and they’re breathing that in. She’s just as bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Is she deleting the negative comments from her shed tiktok? Or is my tiktok playing up again? 🤣

Reactions: 5
Lets try and rest assured that dozens of people have reported the abuse
The kids are not there tonight
We have to hope and pray the relevant authorities will act appropriately
Much love everyone
It takes a village to raise a child and we’ve shown we are concerned villagers but not manic ones with pitch forks xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Is she deleting the negative comments from her shed tiktok? Or is my tiktok playing up again? 🤣
def deleting and blocking as 2 of my accounts have been blocked lol!! Within mins of putting them on so she’s sitting there reading them.

Lets try and rest assured that dozens of people have reported the abuse
The kids are not there tonight
We have to hope and pray the relevant authorities will act appropriately
Much love everyone
It takes a village to raise a child and we’ve shown we are concerned villagers but not manic ones with pitch forks xx
was just writing something similar myself. She’s an absolute nut case who I really dislike but she’s fragile and can’t imagine anyone wants her to do something she’ll regret. My worry with momab is she’s on the rampage and won’t stop.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve missed all of drama but I’ve caught up. What the actual duck shann is playing at. Disgusting, absolutely disgusting human being! Just hope her kids get away from her from now on. She ain’t in no fit state to look after them and just being a mum! I’ve watched Shanns recent post that she posted an hour ago. I thought what an absolute cheek to come on and justify her behaviour 🤮🤮

Reactions: 4
None of us want anything to happen to Shan. She is a human being and deserves life. However personally my priority concern was that her children were safe. They’re innocent in all of this

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Smug as duck aren’t you moma when you’re absolutely no better! Everyone slagged Shan for driving under the influence. You do the same you’ve just admitted it. So you have no right to judge and make comment at all! Everyone else… as you were. Concerned people, Shan will thank you in the long run. You moma b, go have a wash.

Reactions: 6
def deleting and blocking as 2 of my accounts have been blocked lol!! Within mins of putting them on so she’s sitting there reading them.

was just writing something similar myself. She’s an absolute nut case who I really dislike but she’s fragile and can’t imagine anyone wants her to do something she’ll regret. My worry with momab is she’s on the rampage and won’t stop.
Aww nobody wants her to do anything regretful to the kids or herself. But that being said who’s corner do we fight? The kids or Shanns? Kids have to come first, of course Shann needs some help but she’s clearly not in the right place in herself to look after them xx

Reactions: 6
Aww nobody wants her to do anything regretful to the kids or herself. But that being said who’s corner do we fight? The kids or Shanns? Kids have to come first, of course Shann needs some help but she’s clearly not in the right place in herself to look after them xx
oh I agree don’t get me wrong. I’m one of the concerned villagers. But I feel there has been enough reports and things now that SS will hopefully be on the case. What I meant was I feel the live with all the hate in was just too much. I got a feeling she may have been in there watching and even if she is a narcissist twunt I wouldn’t want her to go too far if she’s feeling down.

• Heart
I work permanent nights and anyone else that works nights will tell you that staying up all night does not produce behaviour like hers. She is one of 2 things - psychotic or on drugs, I'd put money on her using cocaine.
This woman is absolutely vile, she is a narcissist through & through. Those children need saving from her ASAP!
Can confirm I don’t behave anything like her I work nights I sleep after school run and wake up to fetch them all with phone being on loud in case school rings which means I get around four hours a day but I choose this because of my kids it’s more money and my kids don’t miss out on me time or me on their time

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.