Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won't stay off. She couldn't stay off for her kids last night. So she won't stay off this weekend. It's her "job"šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
No way she will stay off until Sunday....this time of year can be very difficult I do agree when you have lost people, myself included...but she herself has just admitted she is struggling, but the concerned people on her live earlier who said she was struggling were nothing only trolls and bullies!
Her silly huns would need to wise up and see she clearly is not fit to be having those children back full time at all!!

Its the whole passive agressive way she puts things as well!!

Reactions: 7
Iā€™m just hoping that the kids are not being taken to her house later. I doubt they are but I doubted they would stay last night and they did. Weā€™ve done all we can do for now

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
No way she will stay off until Sunday....this time of year can be very difficult I do agree when you have lost people, myself included...but she herself has just admitted she is struggling, but the concerned people on her live earlier who said she was struggling were nothing only trolls and bullies!
Her silly huns would need to wise up and see she clearly is not fit to be having those children back full time at all!!

Its the whole passive agressive way she puts things as well!!
Shes so patronising, yes you're 26. But that's not an excuse. You can't keep using your age and your past as an excuse.
You are a massive narc, and you haven't changed. Stop preaching that you have, stop being patronising stop gas lighting people. And stop branding people who have genuine concerns as trolls!

Shan im the same age as you .thats not an excuse your an adult and need to sort yourself out .also she said shes going canabis free i for one hope she dosnt have them kids tonight then as i know all to well from seeing it with friends how hard it is to go from doing it constantly to doing it not at all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Now she has proper pushed me over the edge
Gaslighting narcissist šŸ˜”šŸ˜”šŸ˜”
She's high as a kite
She's back tracking
Using the death of her mum and brother again!

Xmas is tit for many of us( I've lost my dad, my mum and my brother and apart from my daughter have no blood relative left) but we battle on..what's the alternative..resort to drugs...to being a twit on social media, abusing our kids or whatever else

Mince might trigger you Shannon underscore mccarney..but you've just triggered me with that bollocks..duck off and sort your tit out!
THE ENDšŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Already getting ridiculous comments ā€œsheā€™s trying her bestā€. Iā€™m sorry but sheā€™s a grown adult and sometimes our best is not good enough. Oh sheā€™s trying her best not to abuse her children is she? Oh ok itā€™s ok that she does abuse them because sheā€™s trying her best not to. Shut the duck up. Honestly. I couldnā€™t give a toss about a lot of tit on tiktok, but childrenā€™s safety I do care about. And your best is NOT always good enough. Would you tell a murderer or r*pist that it doesnā€™t matter if they commit a crime as long as theyā€™re trying their best not to??? Piss off with your dumb comments because it just makes you look like you are ok with children being abused. Dumb bleeping idiots šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬šŸ¤¬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Iā€™m just hoping that the kids are not being taken to her house later. I doubt they are but I doubted they would stay last night and they did. Weā€™ve done all we can do for now
Hope not too but her latest TT she said sheā€™s going for a sleep and itā€™s now school pick up time so it looks like she will be alone
Plus the school responded to a concerned someones email and said they have forwarded it to safeguarding with immediate effect and thanks and I think thatā€™s all the school will say and that was around 1pm today x

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Surely SS can see she is not fit and capable to look after those children on her own!?!
Its just like dejavu all over again.
Even though she said in the video she is struggling then in the next sentence she said I'm actually doing really well....which is it love!!
Is she high in that video??
She needs to stop preaching about what she is doing to help herself and all this how far she has come bollocks and actually sort herself one and pull her big girl pants on and get on with being a Mum....somedays it's hard, some days it's easier but they are your children and you have to get on with it....like the rest of us!
Put the phone down, job or not and show your children some real affection instead of talking down to them and telling them how they are making you feel, maybe ask them how they are, after everything THEY have been through, they are so young and you never get that time back!
Honestly she makes me so mad! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Found it. Letā€™s hope she tells everyone the truth about her

Reactions: 4
@Hairy-poppins I'm howling!!!!!
You and moma b making friends!
Good on her for acceptingthe apology!
And you for apologising.!
I'm not brave enough I've give her too much tit!!
She didn't deserve what shan has done ffsšŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I work permanent nights and anyone else that works nights will tell you that staying up all night does not produce behaviour like hers. She is one of 2 things - psychotic or on drugs, I'd put money on her using cocaine.
This woman is absolutely vile, she is a narcissist through & through. Those children need saving from her ASAP!

Reactions: 11
Just seen pokerbiatch has said shes spoken to her social worker today .i know ive said stuff about her before but im glad shes trying to help as well

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.