Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come back Oasis, I'm inclined to believe all of what they said now to be honest. I think she is beyond help and should be left to get on with it but it's those poor kiddies.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
The concerning thing is, she's running on barely any sleep. She's fueled her morning with Monster. The world and his wife knows when you're anxious an energy drink really doesn't help that. She's displayed manic symptoms all morning, that won't last all day she will crash, and hard. So by the time the kids are home from school shes going to be on what ever comedown shes on, mentally crashing and shell be exhaused and irritable. We all know first hand how hard it is to parent when you're exhausted and irritated, the only difference is we have our children in our care consistently they're not being phased back in after a year away. She can't afford to be irritable this early. She can't be woosaing her way through her second night of being a mother for the first time in a year. She needs to give those kids what they need, kids are intuitive and a new environment they've been away from for so long that doesn't feel like home will make them seek reassurance and she should be catering to every need. In a few weeks she can pull back and become firmer but she can't be Miss Trunchball from day 1. Meet their needs and then some, let them over step a boundary or two for a few weeks allow them to settle. Spoil them comfort them, and then draw a line then reintroduce boundaries. God only knows they deserve to feel special and be spoilt rotten for a week.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Come back Oasis, I'm inclined to believe all of what they said now to be honest. I think she is beyond help and should be left to get on with it but it's those poor kiddies.
Yeah where are you oasis?!!
Inwas convinced he/she would have made an appearance to say " I told you so"
Oasis wherever you are....I apologise, you were right all along!!🙈

The concerning thing is, she's running on barely any sleep. She's fueled her morning with Monster. The world and his wife knows when you're anxious an energy drink really doesn't help that. She's displayed manic symptoms all morning, that won't last all day she will crash, and hard. So by the time the kids are home from school shes going to be on what ever comedown shes on, mentally crashing and shell be exhaused and irritable. We all know first hand how hard it is to parent when you're exhausted and irritated, the only difference is we have our children in our care consistently they're not being phased back in after a year away. She can't afford to be irritable this early. She can't be woosaing her way through her second night of being a mother for the first time in a year. She needs to give those kids what they need, kids are intuitive and a new environment they've been away from for so long that doesn't feel like home will make them seek reassurance and she should be catering to every need. In a few weeks she can pull back and become firmer but she can't be Miss Trunchball from day 1. Meet their needs and then some, let them over step a boundary or two for a few weeks allow them to settle. Spoil them comfort them, and then draw a line then reintroduce boundaries. God only knows they deserve to feel special and be spoilt rotten for a week.
Exactly this...💖💔💔💔😢😢

Reactions: 5
To all the concerned people her insta has pics of the kids in school uniform do the math

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nah that message was un called for. She's absolutely lost it
[/QUOTE]
What message?

Reactions: 4
I was blocked by momma b , even though I never interacted with her , what Did her video say ?

Reactions: 4
I’m really scared if the kids go back into shans care something terrible will happen. I’ve followed her for a long time and it seemed she hit a good point or so she betrayed. But now it’s like she has lost it again, all this manifesting stuff shes going on about and deep breaths all seems like an act. Those poor babies will be so confused and scared and she will be adding to that. For their sake she should leave them where they are before she adds more trauma to their life, really hope social services see sense and keep them safe. Too many stories happen where children are allowed back to those who caused them trauma and it ends badly. Praying they are safe

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Next thread suggested- now Mince triggers her, everyone/everything is a narcassist except her!

• Heart
Momma B had wrote in the comments the kids were removed for abuse and not feeding them 😳 didn’t someone say she didn’t feed them this morning before school? Somethyng needs to be done and quick time. The thing is if social services go there she will say tattle is trolls. They need to actually see her and talk to her and the kids separate. She hasn’t slept for two days. She is manic. Are the kids going there again tonight?

• Wow
bleeping hell. No words. She’s getting herself into a tight mess and trying to destroy people and their lives in the process 🤯

I keep saying but god I am so heartbroken for those kids it genuinely makes me sad

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.