Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't around when she actually lost her kids what did she actually do? If someone wouldn't mind rexapping

Reactions: 4
What an absolute tit show! Surely if the dad was that bad he’d never have been given contact?!
Does anyone know what area she’s in? (I don’t know if you can put it on here)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
What the bleeping twats in her comments aren’t realising is people are scared for her children!!!
Shan is a grown adult and can do whatever she wants but her children need protecting!

What an absolute tit show! Surely if the dad was that bad he’d never have been given contact?!
Wonder if there is anything in the previous threads. I know people reported her from here when she was abusing the kids last year

Anyone showing any concern in the comments is a bully and a troll!

Reactions: 3
They gonna need help and support as adults. They gonna need counselling coz this is awful! Social services need to get a grip on this !!!! My heart breaks. I bet once they was so excited to be with mummy again and now mummy can’t cope !!! Shan you should be absolutely ashamed.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I have a screen recording of her shakings her scent boosters and talking to G’s grandma (??) not sure if i can upload it here?

Part of me feels like she's doing this on purpose. She doesn't want to say she doesn't actually want the kids back, so if she acts like this she's hoping they'll say it for her

Reactions: 9
Trying to talk to people in the comments who are saying she’s just ‘happy’ is like talking to a brick wall so I give up 😅

Honestly though, the way she’s speaking isn’t normal, it’s all in riddles

Wish I knew😢

Reactions: 3
Part of me feels like she's doing this on purpose. She doesn't want to say she doesn't actually want the kids back, so if she acts like this she's hoping they'll say it for her
I get this vibe too. I hope so much that they don’t go back to her

I have this thought too! She's not thick..she knows what's what!

What the bleeping twats in her comments aren’t realising is people are scared for her children!!!
Shan is a grown adult and can do whatever she wants but her children need protecting!

Wonder if there is anything in the previous threads. I know people reported her from here when she was abusing the kids last year
Yeah a few people reported her from here and she wasn't as bad as this by a long way😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Since when does genuine concern make u a troll!! These people are unreal! 🤯

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Omg what Am I reading 😳 I can not believe them kids slept at hers. She’s clearly manic and needs help.
why are social services allowing this? 😡 them poor kids 😩 I have a terrible feeling something bad is going to happen. I really hope someone steps in before it’s to late.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
I wasn't around when she actually lost her kids what did she actually do? If someone wouldn't mind rexapping
It started this time last year and honestly it started just how she is now though she was high and drinking as well....she said she gave her children to SS but I think they were taken from her. Some of the lives with her children were so hard to watch, she pushed everyone away, they were all narcissists and she didn't need them. She got some help and she has worked really hard to be fair to her and seemed to be doing really well. Kids are due to be back with her in the new year but past few weeks she has been very strange and again fell out with everyone and seems to be really struggling and has zero patience for her children.....that's about it as far as i know anyway!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Since when does genuine concern make u a troll!! These people are unreal! 🤯
Absolute half wits ...the lot of them
I wanted nothing more for her than to have her kids home a few months ago..she seemed to be doing so well, even felt guilty for stuff I said about her in the past!
And think most of us here think the same?
But Jesus christ....just no!!!
Someone needs to save those kids from her and she can carry on doing whatever the hell she is doing to herself😢
Meanwhile....."woosaaaa", until the next tit show!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
I’ve just come across this thread after Shan popping up on my fyp the other morning at 3am and many times since then. Her behaviour is absolutely manic (I’ve witnessed this first hand in my family) SS absolutely need to get in there and keep those poor kids away from her because she’s a danger to their emotional and physical wellbeing! She’s not a mum, she’s a drug addicted narcissist who doesn’t deserve anything especially those poor kids. She needs reporting quick

Reactions: 12
I’ve just come across this thread after Shan popping up on my fyp the other morning at 3am and many times since then. Her behaviour is absolutely manic (I’ve witnessed this first hand in my family) SS absolutely need to get in there and keep those poor kids away from her because she’s a danger to their emotional and physical wellbeing! She’s not a mum, she’s a drug addicted narcissist who doesn’t deserve anything especially those poor kids. She needs reporting quick
I can't believe they aren't monitoring her..its not hard to do, cos we are all witnessing it!
They clearly aren't, or think it's ok, otherwise they wouldn't have allowed them "home" last night😢😢😢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.