Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like they’re staying tonight too. Or at least spending time with her after school

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She's no patience with those kids whatsoever!!! All the heavy breathing & deep breaths and whatever the 'meditating' is...she's a car crash! Why does she speak weird to them like they're grown up?! nope I'm not having mama it's not for me it's either mum or mummy.....cringy

Reactions: 10
She's no patience with those kids whatsoever!!! All the heavy breathing & deep breaths and whatever the 'meditating' is...she's a car crash! Why does she speak weird to them like they're grown up?! nope I'm not having mama it's not for me it's either mum or mummy.....cringy
I thought maybe they call someone else mama which is why she doesn’t like it? They’re very young so could end up calling the foster carer mama as they’ve been with them nearly a year. Could be totally wrong though!

Reactions: 6
She shouldn’t be allowed those kids back. First sleepover and she’s sat begging on tiktok for hours on end, she hasn’t fed them or got them ready for school. She’s a disgrace and so are social services who are deciding that having her in their life is a good thing. They should be taken back to their foster parents and kept there.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Putting begging on tiktok and putting makeup on before feeding her kids and giving them the attention they’re asking for. Why can’t she just go live once they’re at school?

• Angry
I know she had a breakdown and was on medication but does she have any mental health diagnoses?

Reactions: 5
Did she really just say now I have worked I can go.... whaat how is that work? God help what’s going to be said to them now the lives cut. What kid is ever silent? I know mine isn’t!!

If she hadn't have been called out so much in the comments she'd have stayed on the live, she's an idiot. She even went to correct the little girl for singing happy birthday, I know she changed her mind but why would you even consider it. Also, the way she talks to them, you'd think they were fully grown out of control adults 🙄

Reactions: 9
The way she was speaking to them doesn’t come naturally. She seemed like she wanted to lose her tit but then realised she couldn’t on live.
She said the kids can’t be on social media. I think she’s been told they can’t rather than deciding that for herself.
She then said she won’t even say their names on live anymore and she would say R & G but then called them by their names about 20 times

If she hadn't have been called out so much in the comments she'd have stayed on the live, she's an idiot. She even went to correct the little girl for singing happy birthday, I know she changed her mind but why would you even consider it. Also, the way she talks to them, you'd think they were fully grown out of control adults 🙄
Oh that got me aswell... she’s a bloody kid it’s how they play just go along with it and be more fun! Why couldn’t she have waited while after school run for her makeup or did it well before they got up so they could have a little play before getting ready for school. She was acting so stressed like she’d not had a break for a year!

Reactions: 8
Right well if she’s having them tonight as well, good luck to her! They’ll be exhausted after no sleep and being at school all day so let’s hope she’s practiced her woosahing

Right well if she’s having them tonight as well, good luck to her! They’ll be exhausted after no sleep and being at school all day so let’s hope she’s practiced her woosahing
She’s not slept either and I know when I have no sleep I have zero patience. So hopefully she manifests some patience for the kids sake

Zero motherly instincts 😔 those kids are going to have a rubbish Christmas. They'll be on egg shells constantly.

I can’t believe that the whole car cash is unfolding AGAIN in front of our eyes and even while the children are under social services. The way she speaks to them, acts towards them is disgusting. No mother should speak to their children like that. Come on, we all loose our cool and from what I can gather a lot of us are mums. I am. My kids test my patience but I would never speak to them the way she does. My kids get discipline, I admit I raise my tone sometimes but after I hug them, apologise and explain “mummy’s tired today, I’m frustrated” etc in a way a child would understand. I don’t tell them they are triggering me, it’s just not fair. No doubt she will say we are “perfect parent” trolls when we are far from it, we are normal parents who are concerned for them children.

Reactions: 13
I thought maybe they call someone else mama which is why she doesn’t like it? They’re very young so could end up calling the foster carer mama as they’ve been with them nearly a year. Could be totally wrong though!
More than likely cuz of 'moma b' and that word mama/moma triggers her 🤣

• Haha
I didn't saw her live but catching up here actually makes me so upset for those poor children!! Whoever is in charge of her case in social services need the sack!!! Who thought it was a good idea to let them sleepover on a school night!!

And what in the ever loving feck is this comment about her brother (he died as far as she is aware)???? She is definitely not right and needs serious help before those children are home!

Attachments

• Wow
And here she goes again....the same tit, I'm not perfect no one is, but I did my best last night and that's OK, it's OK it's OK, and that's fine, we did our best no I'm not perfect blah blah blah duck off you narc witch

• Angry
Wow, just jumped in her live and she has said the children have taken toys in to school to give to less fortunate children, get this because they need to humble themselves to get their presents at Christmas. These kids have been through so much and now they are home she is making them get rid of their toys. Shocking. How is this being allowed to happen. They need stability and reassurance and unfortunately Shan currently isn’t able to offer those things and worse she is emotionally damaging them. They will be scared of her the way she is going. Furious!

• Angry
I didn't saw her live but catching up here actually makes me so upset for those poor children!! Whoever is in charge of her case in social services need the sack!!! Who thought it was a good idea to let them sleepover on a school night!!

And what in the ever loving feck is this comment about her brother (he died as far as she is aware)???? She is definitely not right and needs serious help before those children are home!
Someone is definitely taking piss with this name & account

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.