Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she always talk so patronising I'm a newish watcher
She’s gradually got worse and worse with it the last few months. More so when she’s being manic like this

My heart breaks for them kids. They’re such beautiful little ones but they don’t stand a chance at this rate and with a Mum that will fill their head with rubbish like she’s just said about g’s grandparents etc

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I wish I knew who I could report this live to. The children should not be in her care tonight. She needs help
I do too....I would do it in a heartbeat
I'm so.naive to think her behaviour would be being monitored by social services..clearly not!!!
This is " her job" so they don't need to look far to see her behaviour for christ sake
I'm so angry and sad at the same time😢

Reactions: 5
So we have gone from frantic cleaning to shaking those fairy balls to don't put them in ur burner to don't give him unsupervised contact to dancing to Christmas songs to Ellie may let's colab all in under 10 minds wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is really worrying. She’s totally manic and now wants to collaborate with an old school friend she lied to? I’m so confused with what’s going on right now

Reactions: 10
Wish someone who knows her and wherever is supervising her and the children would report what's going on...its heartbreaking to think they're coming back to this fucked up clown!
Honestly I could just cry for them and I don't even know them, its heart breaking!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m so so scared for her children right now. She absolutely shouldn’t have them in her care at the moment

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know we can't take it off tattle, I've come off watching now because it's genuinely worrying me I can't watch it, again. And all her enablers thinking this is okay behaviour

• Sad
Reactions: 8
We need oasis back on this thread .i know we didnt agree with them at the time as she was doing well .but im sure even though it was someone from shans school .they said they knew her family ?

Reactions: 9
We need oasis back on this thread .i know we didnt agree with them at the time as she was doing well .but im sure even though it was someone from shans school .they said they knew her family ?
Was thinking about oasis last night and wishing they would return...!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.