Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope it’s not true that she’s having the kids tonight. All the enablers in the comments saying she’s just happy said that when she was on coke as we saw the coke packet!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Shes definetly on something .its not weed as weed dosnt do this to people .like my partner does weed but on a night after hes done everything he needs to do he will then have weed and then we will sit and watch a movie together .whilst he eats all his muchies 😆 but he will be nice and relaxed .not like she is

What am I watching? 😳
She's fine
Don't patronise her!!!!🙉
Jesus christ she's manic as hell and they're all saying she is " happy "
I genuinely fear for those kids
I don't give a shite about her any more....I did earlier in the year...but she's now choosing this fucked up life/behaviour😡

Reactions: 7
The patronising "I'm OK I'm a grown woman'
duck Off Mince!!!!! You can't see how bleeping scary your behaviour has been the last 3 days

• Haha
Who is she talking down to now about putting fairy into candle burners!?!

Oh yes this is how a normal person gets on!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nah this doesn't need to be on tiktok she needs to come off. Someone needs to stop her. I'm honestly so concerned about the kids coming back to this

• Sad
This live is like deja vu minus the drinking 🙈
Honestly she’s talking in riddles ‘I love _____ oh wait wait no I LIKE them, I don’t love them’
Okay no one asked?
And saying ‘and that’s okay’ after EVERYTHING 😳

‘I can’t find the mop and that’s okay’ you know what’s no okay? You right now 🙈
And the people in the comments saying ‘she’s just happy and excited’ wtf

• Angry
Shes definetly on something .its not weed as weed dosnt do this to people .like my partner does weed but on a night after hes done everything he needs to do he will then have weed and then we will sit and watch a movie together .whilst he eats all his muchies 😆 but he will be nice and relaxed .not like she is
Definitely
She's on more than weed, without a doubt
And as for her regular meds, bet she's stopped taking them too!!
She can't "function" like this for long surely, whatever she's on, not with the kids around.....she will snap and i genuinely fear for them.😢

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Who does she actually think she is!! Saint Shann is perfect and everyone is shite!
Is this her kids Granny she is talking too??

• Sad
What is she chatting shaking the fairy crystals like bleeping maracas she's gone on a tangent about kids dad and mum

Reactions: 5
Nah this doesn't need to be on tiktok she needs to come off. Someone needs to stop her. I'm honestly so concerned about the kids coming back to this
Wish someone who knows her and whoever is supervising her and the children would report what's going on...its heartbreaking to think they're coming back to this fucked up clown!

Last edited:
  • Sad
I never usually comment on this thread just silently read it but what the actual F is going on? Who is she talking to? Why’s she doing this on a public platform? Someone needs to intervene. Echoing everyone else too, she is definitely definitely on something

Reactions: 9
Wish someone who knows her and wherever is supervising her and the children would report what's going on...its heartbreaking to think they're coming back to this fucked up clown!
I never thought I'd witness first hand just how children slip through the net of the authorities. Its really uncomfortable viewing

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I wish I knew who I could report this live to. The children should not be in her care tonight. She needs help

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.