Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mince 100%

Does she think people are telling her to get ready because they have a surprised planned? Oh god this is quite sad now she’s guna be sat in that red dress with her wig on with no where to go 😬 feel so awkward watching
Seems that way. Someone only said get dog food when you go out and she think’s something is planned

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Seems that way. Someone only said get dog food when you go out and she think’s something is planned
I wonder what happened to that person she was in love with and broke up with Kate for? Anyone know? Could have been a celebrity you know with her being a public figure now.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Manic Mince is on live 'cmon shannon it's not good to cry at work' You're sat in front of a camera you head putting makeup in from primark on get to duck 👊 STOP SAYING ITS OK ITS OK! You're a weirdo

I wonder what happened to that person she was in love with and broke up with Kate for? Anyone know? Could have been a celebrity you know with her being a public figure now.
Anyone would be simple to go near her!

Reactions: 7
Manic Mince is on live 'cmon shannon it's not good to cry at work' You're sat in front of a camera you head putting makeup in from primark on get to duck 👊 STOP SAYING ITS OK ITS OK! You're a weirdo

Anyone would be simple to go near her!
Go on Shannon have a cry...maybe you will get more gifts...we get it, you miss your mum and brother and kids....the kids who you allegedly chose not to have last night as you were too tired ( after being up all nighters before being a knob!)
Such a strong woman..you've got this!!😡😡

So someone said take your Grandma out for lunch.....oh no there are boundaries in place for a reason, i have been invalidated for 26 years....so has she fell out with her Grandma now as well!?!

• Angry
So someone said take your Grandma out for lunch.....oh no there are boundaries in place for a reason, i have been invalidated for 26 years....so has she fell out with her Grandma now as well!?!
Yeah she's likely a narcissist, Shan is so unlucky, she attracts them!
Poor grandma will have said something Shannon disagrees with so she's in the bin for now...till she really needs her...what a horror!!

• Sad
Who is this WE she speaks off??? The people are giving her the money for herself, how is anyone else benefiting!?!

• Angry
Reactions: 5
What the duck???????
"If you don’t raise your voice and teach your child no means no they become a r*pist"
Someone sort this woman out ...fast!!
She is dangerous

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Jesus I can’t believe what she’s just said 😳
Also I don’t know about anyone else but the more I’ve been watching, the more I’m wondering if she could be putting this on or exaggerating it
When she first came on she seemed quite ‘normal’ chatting normally and then all of a sudden snapped back into this ‘manic mode’ again could just be me overthinking it but I wonder if she has actually enjoyed not having the kids and has had a big wake up call with them coming back that she’s not wanting them back?

Reactions: 9
I honestly think she know what’s she’s doing she knows what increases views. I’m not saying she’s not having some kind of episode but I do believe some bits she knows what she is doing and I think the smug smile

I honestly think she know what’s she’s doing she knows what increases views. I’m not saying she’s not having some kind of episode but I do believe some bits she knows what she is doing and I think the smug smile
Yeah this exactly what I’m thinking aswell as possibly not wanting the kids back
Some of it definitely feels forced to me the more I watch

Reactions: 4
Jesus I can’t believe what she’s just said 😳
Also I don’t know about anyone else but the more I’ve been watching, the more I’m wondering if she could be putting this on or exaggerating it
When she first came on she seemed quite ‘normal’ chatting normally and then all of a sudden snapped back into this ‘manic mode’ again could just be me overthinking it but I wonder if she has actually enjoyed not having the kids and has had a big wake up call with them coming back that she’s not wanting them back?
I think you're right....I don't believe she wants them she's proving it time and again!
They shouldn't be within an inch of that freak with what she's just spewed our of her foul mouth 😡

Reactions: 8
Can you imagine her actually saying that to the kids aswell... she really would!! Omg I can’t believe this.

• Angry
I think you're right....I don't believe she wants them she's proving it time and again!
They shouldn't be within an inch of that freak with what she's just spewed our of her foul mouth 😡
Yeah I just think if I was genuinely trying to get my kids back and was stressed, I wouldn’t be going live, I’d be trying to hide it so that no one reports me 😂 not saying that’s right but you would wouldn’t you?
And as for TT being her job, she’s barely got any gifts and you earn literally pence from Tik tok shop, I know that as I have it myself on my account (mainly for me and my friends to get bargains 😂) and you literally earn pennies on most things so she’s deffo not earning a lot so why not stay off to get your kids back if that’s what you really want

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.