Shan_adam #8 It's me, hi, I'm the problem, it's me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly she is the only one with any sense and the only sensible parent....everyone else hasn't a clue!
So she reported Momm B for what she doea herself, make that make sense!

Reactions: 8
She’s just said the dogs are just as bad as the kids for winding her up?? She deserves to be alone, no pets or kids!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She’s just said the dogs are just as bad as the kids for winding her up?? She deserves to be alone, no pets or kids!
More triggers 🙄 here's a thought Shan... Don't have dogs or kids. Allow them all to have a loving home.

• Angry
Shes not got the kids back full time it's so obvious to see she probably just gets them 1 night a week or fortnight. Social will know about her tiktoks so they probably know about what happened the other night

And "I'll tell you what my lip balm is if you say please"!!!!
Jesus this woman is beyond a joke!!
She's a fucked up mess just as she was last year, only worse cos her arrogance is totally off the scale!

Reactions: 6
And "I'll tell you what my lip balm is if you say please"!!!!
Jesus this woman is beyond a joke!!
She's a fucked up mess just as she was last year, only worse cos her arrogance is totally off the scale!
Meanwhile, she doesnt say thank you when gifted. Practise what you preach Shan.

She definitely claims benefits. There is no way tiktok is paying her rent/food ect. Probably claiming for the kids who don't live there aswell. Shes not even in the top 99 so she will be making pennies not pounds

She’s obsessed with going to America. She really thinks she’s something

Reactions: 5
She appears to have stopped manifesting that someone is coming to the party with her and now just needs or wants someone to as she nervous

Reactions: 3
She also said the little dog poo's in the living room because it's cold outside, nothing to do with her sleeping for 15 hrs then 😡 she definitely deserves to be alone.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Have had to give up....she's giving me a headache ....she makes me so angry😡😡

Reactions: 4
She’s so self entitled and she thinks everyone should be around to help her, she’ll be claiming pip for her MS and MH aswell as all the gifts she gets on her live GIFTS APPRECIATED 😂 I honestly don’t get why people believe her bullshit all the time she’s a nasty, vindictive narcissist

She appears to have stopped manifesting that someone is coming to the party with her and now just needs or wants someone to as she nervous
Let's hope that woman is running a mile after watching her car crash lives . It's the arrogance that gets me - she really thinks that she is someone famous. Can't wait to watch her crash and burn , because she will . She is a lying,abusive nobody, who doesn't work but begs people for money , can't look after her kids or pet or herself. I hope those kiddies end up in loving, stable home away from her. She's a complete fantasist and a NARCISSIST.

• Heart
No Shan i can't say I've ever wondered what human meat tastes like 🤯
Mince 100%

Does she think people are telling her to get ready because they have a surprised planned? Oh god this is quite sad now she’s guna be sat in that red dress with her wig on with no where to go 😬 feel so awkward watching

Reactions: 4
Yes this is the way a normal person gets on!! She definitely isnt struggling at all....are her huns blind!?!
So she has now went to the shower because someone said she was going out...oh am I, I better get ready then, jumps in the shower and leaves the live on!

She also said she didn't know what her plans were for Xmas Day, she knew the other day so what has changed??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.