Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yeah nothing to be ashamed of at all...its more the principal for me. She complains non stop about people asking personal questions and people wanting to know everything about her and then she puts that personal video up....it is a tad TMI 🤣🤣
Oh you can tell us anything you want lovely, we don't mind 🤣🤣🥰🥰
Exactly.....she needs to make her mind up and sort her bloody self out.....she's getting on my nerves...AGAIN!! anyway got to go to work so can't be tempted to watch her...and it's bloody snowing........😭I'll be pissing my pants too as hate driving in snow and I work in the community where we get the worse snow ever.....it can be cracking the flags at home and snowing like hell when get to work...hate it😭😭if you see a tik tok from a community worker bragging they've pissed their pants later at work......it's me🤣🤣🤣

We need to slap ourselves 😂
Done.....OUCH!!!!🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Someone in comments asked why her name has fam in it when it’s just her. In jumped all the wanna be mods calling her a troll and saying she’s rude! Maybe she was trolling maybe not but ffs they love to have a go at people 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shan being quiet in the evenings isn't good for us immature witches, might have to chase other drama tiktokers 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Is that the woman who apparently rescues dogs
She keeps her dogs in cages all day 😢 I despise her for just that on it’s own. And there is so much more. She makes the rest of the bad parents on tiktok look like angels

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I'm gonna go and have a read
Just finished work....nit good that there's not much to catch up on.....we must all be of same mindset .....i read her thread yesterday..was gobsmacked....but looked at her tik toks and wtf?? She's like hannibal lecter...wouldn't like meet her on dark night 🙄

Reactions: 2
Just finished work....nit good that there's not much to catch up on.....we must all be of same mindset .....i read her thread yesterday..was gobsmacked....but looked at her tik toks and wtf?? She's like hannibal lecter...wouldn't like meet her on dark night 🙄
Hope you didn't get blown all over the place 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.