Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The size of her eyes on the live just now😳
She sounds very disoriented too! Her simple blunt responses to people are awful,no wonder nobody wants to support her tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I'm struggling to understand. If social services made an error putting Grace with her dad who Shan says fractured her skull, obviously Shan would of bought it up to them to read her file properly ect ect, so why haven't they taken Grace back out of the care of her dad. If they are both with their dads do they only see each other on Shans contact days. How long has she got to show she's making steps to gain custody back.
Shan if you when you read here again can you make a video with the answers it would be appreciated

Reactions: 6
I'm struggling to understand. If social services made an error putting Grace with her dad who Shan says fractured her skull, obviously Shan would of bought it up to them to read her file properly ect ect, so why haven't they taken Grace back out of the care of her dad. If they are both with their dads do they only see each other on Shans contact days. How long has she got to show she's making steps to gain custody back.
Shan if you when you read here again can you make a video with the answers it would be appreciated
Yes Shan, please do.....its hurting my brain now🙄

I'm throwing the towel in!!! Like the immature witch that I am stamping my feet! Was just about to.say if she does a "happy dance" after that depressing live I'll kick off..and what does she do? Ffs!!!🙈

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I can't with her anymore tbh....did you see her video this morning!! 🤯🤯
She complains that people want to know too much about her life and she puts a video on telling the nation she wet the bed! 🙄

Reactions: 4
She complains that people want to know too much about her life and she puts a video on telling the nation she wet the bed! 🙄
What the duck??? 😳

• Wow
Glad you said this cos I was feeling guilty thinking the same.....she is a joke at times and needs to make her mind up!@

She peed the bed 😬
And proud by looks of it...oh well...gets her the attention I guess!!!

That's enough pissy Shan for one day
"Piss take"!!......pardon the pun🙈

She’s a bit bonkers today 😂
I don't often comment on size of her pupils...BUT...they're massive today🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
MS does affect your bladder and bowel so it’s nothing she should be ashamed of. I just wouldn’t broadcast it to thousands of people 😂
I’ve nearly 💩 my pants on many occasions with my MS and I’m only telling you because you have no idea who I am 🤣

• Haha
MS does affect your bladder and bowel so it’s nothing she should be ashamed of. I just wouldn’t broadcast it to thousands of people 😂
I’ve nearly 💩 my pants on many occasions with my MS and I’m only telling you because you have no idea who I am 🤣
😂😂 we like you with crappy pants or not 🤭

• Haha
  • Wow
Aww...bless you💖 I am just too cynical I think and feel shes "using it" again at the minute...but what do I know?? She's just a complete mystery😳

I just see someone who's very lost today
I've decided.....depends what mood I'M IN as to how I see her and today, I see someone who.pisses me right off!! ...couple days ago I was feeling sorry for her and worried she's so alone....so today I'm a horrible immature witch🤣

Reactions: 1
Aww...bless you💖 I am just too cynical I think and feel shes "using it" again at the minute...but what do I know?? She's just a complete mystery😳

I've decided.....depends what mood I'M IN as to how I see her and today, I see someone who.pisses me right off!! ...couple days ago I was feeling sorry for her and worried she's so alone....so today I'm a horrible immature witch🤣
I hear you, I didn't pity her yesterday lol

Reactions: 2
Madness isn't it?🙄
Yup I don't know why I let her emotions get to me, I constantly tell myself to stop watching her rollercoaster life, one day I want to slap her, then I feel her errors in life is the reason why she's now alone, then I feel so deeply sorry for her. I guess we are all human and are affected by others.

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah nothing to be ashamed of at all...its more the principal for me. She complains non stop about people asking personal questions and people wanting to know everything about her and then she puts that personal video up....it is a tad TMI 🤣🤣
Oh you can tell us anything you want lovely, we don't mind 🤣🤣🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yup I don't know why I let her emotions get to me, I constantly tell myself to stop watching her rollercoaster life, one day I want to slap her, then I feel her errors in life is the reason why she's now alone, then I feel so deeply sorry for her. I guess we are all human and are affected by others.
This is literally me🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.