Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ainโ€™t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just seen abit ๐Ÿ˜” haven't seen in the day as was working, so has she been trying to get money to cover court case, surely she's getting some kind of benefit and then would be entitled to legal aid.
I've no idea..I must have missed the references to this as well!!

Reactions: 1
Didnt see it, what was wrong with her ?
Sat on her sofa eating Easter eggs.....just looked shocking/lost/sad.....everyone in comments saying the same...and no real point as such to the live.....but I've noticed since, that that just prior to that had just done a happy, dancing tik tok .... once again,Will the real Shannon please show yourself??๐Ÿ™„

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sat on her sofa eating Easter eggs.....just looked shocking/lost/sad.....everyone in comments saying the same...and no real point as such to the live.....but I've noticed since, that that just prior to that had just done a happy, dancing tik tok .... once again,Will the real Shannon please show yourself??๐Ÿ™„
She still boggles my brain. Did she see the kids today

Reactions: 2
She still boggles my brain. Did she see the kids today
No....was live all day, cleaning and looking for that smell and shopping!!!( In between " goingin the shed"....)think, for some reason she saw them yesterday but been like this ever since!๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 4
No....was live all day, cleaning and looking for that smell and shopping!!!( In between " goingin the shed"....)think, for some reason she saw them yesterday but been like this ever since!๐Ÿ™„
She needs to stop going off script and messing with us

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's been way off script for well over a week now..it's not good .....too unpredictable.....bogtrotter being a mod was final nail in coffin๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Erggg she annoys me so much, overly loud, attention seeker and looks like she has B.O ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
So did she confirm the kids are with their dads? That would mean theyโ€™re split up ๐Ÿ˜ข
She indirectly said they're with dads, she said social put Gracie in the care of the man that fractured her skull and Ruben in the care of a man who punched her in stomach while pregnant!

• Wow
  • Sad
She indirectly said they're with dads, she said social put Gracie in the care of the man that fractured her skull and Ruben in the care of a man who punched her in stomach while pregnant!
I missed that!!!! That's just bizarre!!! If in fact the dads did do that......I know she's always said that's the case, long before all this ...but would they really put them in their care ?? Really!!?๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Surely social would never put a child with the person that fractured their skull?!

Reactions: 6
I just jumped in her live quick to see if anything exciting was happening and saw Brucey and her mod badge in the comments, made a quick exit ๐Ÿคฎ

• Haha
Ffs sheโ€™s going out for dinner with Bogtrotter. Shan donโ€™t do it itโ€™s a trapppppp

• Haha
  • Wow
Yep. You know when Shanโ€™s not doing too great as she invites the riff raff into her life again. Bet you anything Sammi will want to be on live whilst theyโ€™re out
She needs to stop being so trusting, I don't believe Brucey has a genuine bone in her body. She's doing to for glorification, nothing more.

I just jumped in her live quick to see if anything exciting was happening and saw Brucey and her mod badge in the comments, made a quick exit ๐Ÿคฎ
I've been in and out....she's been on all day and it's same old keep strong ..I'm.a great parent..we've got this....the record is boring now....at one point she was out in force 20 gale, piss pouring rain with luna and phone in hand๐Ÿ™ˆ
" she's been in shed quite a bit too "๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€

Reactions: 3
I've been in and out....she's been on all day and it's same old keep strong ..I'm.a great parent..we've got this....the record is boring now....at one point she was out in force 20 gale, piss pouring rain with luna and phone in hand๐Ÿ™ˆ
" she's been in shed quite a bit too "๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€
We all know what the shed means ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.