Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Romany

VIP Member
Right thats that done! Hopefully our hard working tattlers can read and enjoy with a nice cuppa later!

I will now be resting my fingers for the night because I don't think I've ever typed so fast!🤣

Lasted 41 mins, 18.8k viewers, 95 shares and near 300k likes.
No mention of Manley party, no direct mention of Claire but a hint her big witches nose got too involved with their relationship.

If you need me you know where to find me, butchbare's thread 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Romany

VIP Member
did it pay well? (Asking about tiktok)

'Uh. so so. Not as much as you would think. These leaderboards pay fairly well. Most moneys in the advertising.'

'We decided to try again. We found that there was other circumstances surrounding the other reason why we were arguing. Other external sources getting involved in things and different things getting passed on and well.' = asked about why they tried again in December.

'But it was just never the same. It never worked. too much damage had already been done, too much said. I just couldn't go back, too much said.'

'Nobody stole the dog. I took Luna during a .....?? Lag so couldn't get it. When it was better I returned her.'

'I didn't cheat on anyone. Ive never cheated and I wouldn't.'

'There wasn't ever any violence between me and Shann.'

"im not gonna turn on my gifts no, I dont want people to think im doing this for the wrong reasons.'

'I dont know why lies get told. the only thing I can thing of is the reason behind it is theres people out there who like to feel like a victim, they like the attention it brings them and people feel sorry for them. They're willing to put anyone down In order to get that boost. It creates views, creates drama, creates follows. theres a lot of different reasons why.'

'If the Coles are in here hey guys.'

'im not gonna go into any specifics of why we broke up I feel that should be private. But a lot of it does span from the accusations but thats as much as im willing to say on the matter.'

'Here to stand up for any men who's been through a similar thing. People dont need to judge so much, in a sense it is real life but its also not real life. SM in some regards take it with a pinch of salt because you dont know what people are putting on or for what reasons.'

'You dont have to be the physically stronger one to be the abuser. especially emotional abuse.'

'Well this has been a different live hasn't it.'

'So yeah im drawing a line under it now. No more slander, no more in direct or direct videos aimed at the situation. If it carries on im just gonna have to seek legal advice because enough is enough. If people want to keep taking it further I guess ill have to as well.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

Anonymous100

What I wanna know is why did carbare and manleys all fall out with shann after the party and shann splitting with Adam. I wanna know what happened at that party!!!

Reactions: 15

Romany

VIP Member
Think it’s disgusting how she parading about showing herself hugging other people’s kids.

Go and get your own back and hug them, they’ll be needing it.

However I hope somehow the children have managed to find peace and not miss being around that toxic witch. Hopefully where they are they’re getting love that they were never shown before.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Hairy-poppins

VIP Member
Also Hey to anyone coming over after the tattle shoutout, make yourself comfy and get involved and you will be rewarded with a shiny immature bitch badge 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Romany

VIP Member
'Never at any point in my life have I ever laid hands on any person never mind a child.'

Im gonna try and post his exact quotes for the big stuff so theres no miscommunication.

'I've had quite a few unpleasant messages about it and I was trying to ignore it and hope it went away.'

'So thats the first thing I wanted to clear up, I just wanted to put it out there that id never do that.'

He said he's had no police involvement regarding the situation which backs up its not true.

'A lot of people know me through my past relationship and im not going to lie and say that at times it wasn't brilliant. But people dont see aeverything just because its on camera.'

He's confirmed he did not emotionally abuse Shann. 'I'd just like to point out that I am not an abuser, never have been and never would be.'

'Its definitely affected my mental health which is why I've stayed away from it. To be honest I never would have been able to come back without everything thats happened.'

'I feel like just because its a male thats been accused its much more believable. Men aren't always the bad guys. Im not saying men are innocent but women can be just as bad.'

'I feel like in someways I was maybe emotionally controlled a little bit and I was definitely not the dominant one should I say.'

• Sad
Reactions: 13
sorry but ive just seen her insta post, she looks as though she been crying. Adams live could of painted her out to be the monster, but he didnt. After everything she has said about him, he still sat there and didnt slag her off, just defended himself. Hes been a lot more polite than i would of been if someone had threw serious accusastions at me! She wants to count herself lucky he didnt say more. Always poor me!

Reactions: 12

ATB Shoppers

I missed Adams live so thank you so much @Romany for the rundown. Judging from what he said I don’t think Adam anticipated how many people would have his back. Reading that he sounds incredibly humble and respectful, he could of said a million bad things about Shann but chose not too because he’s not here to slate anyone he just wanted his voice heard and accusations squashed. I really like him and I’m glad he’s away from that toxicity, hopefully moving forward he can heal from the emotional scars

• Heart

Romany

VIP Member
So why was the kids took away ??
He wouldn’t comment on the children as they’re not his. Only said he didn’t ring social services. However if someone can lie about another person abusing their children it’s clear they’re not fit to be in her care.

brahhh

VIP Member
Drove all that way 6/7 hours, packed a suitcase for a weeks and stays over 2 nights! Would you do all that if you had spoken the truth and not been arsed about what’s was going to come out… but I suppose fleeing with your tail between your legs is what some honest, so called independent women do! 🤔🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
I find that women who she went to stay with a bit rough 😳

• Haha

Romany

VIP Member
He's on now saying he's nervous bless him. He's turned off his gifts and comments! Adam is actually such a nice and genuine person. Shann is a literal vile human for doing this to him.

Reactions: 11

zyxwvu

VIP Member
We're now getting the blame for calling social. Adam not blaming us though. Can confirm I've never called social services. Shan was already on social's radar, so it was the suicide attempt that alerted social.

The leaderboards pay well.

Ohhh of course their mods!!
Snakey bitches.

The Coles have entered the chat.

Screenshot_20220227_182950.jpg

"External sources" got involved. So Begbare couldn't keep her pig nose out of others business.

• Wow

zyxwvu

VIP Member
Turned off Begbare cooking a roast and flirting with a Canadian for this. This best be juicy.

• Haha
Drove all that way 6/7 hours, packed a suitcase for a weeks and stays over 2 nights! Would you do all that if you had spoken the truth and not been arsed about what’s was going to come out… but I suppose fleeing with your tail between your legs is what some honest, so called independent women do! 🤔🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow