Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Complaining that every day of hers is a chilled day with nothing to do.

How about she does what everyone else has to? GET A JOB.

Reactions: 7
On her bloody soap box now again.....saying how perfect she is
Just gone on her live, is she talking in riddles again because I'm already confused
Me.too.....pissing me.off again...police are tit?? Sweeping statements like that piss me.off .....and thiS habit of starting a sentence and finish with " and yeah " cos she doesn't know what the f**k she's talking about😡😡she talks so.much B.S😡

Me too, I’ve had to turn the live off. Couldn’t hear her slagging off her family anymore. She’s a narcissist, can’t see she’s the problem.
She sure is....a true narcissist😡

Reactions: 4
On her bloody sofa now again.....saying how perfect she is
Me.too.....pissing me.off again...police are tit?? Sweeping statements like that piss me.off .....and thiS habit of starting a sentence and finish with " and yeah " cos she doesn't know what the f**k she's talking about😡😡she talks so.much B.S😡
Dont even start me off with a sentence ending in 'and yeah', that makes me rage, I want to shake her and slap her with a wet fish 😠

Winds me up so bad😩
Just spill the tea from beginning to end and let me make up my own mind instead of getting on your pedestal now and again, stuttering your way through half a story of and yeah 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Dont even start me off with a sentence ending in 'and yeah', that makes me rage, I want to shake her and slap her with a wet fish 😠

Just spill the tea from beginning to end and let me make up my own mind instead of getting on your pedestal now and again, stuttering your way through half a story of and yeah 😤

should read soap Box not sofa🤣🤣

• Haha
No Shan the only ones with a immature side is us, dont be trying to take that away from us now, we are quite comfortable sitting here knowing we have the immature status off to a tea 🥰

• Haha
I'm listening to this drivel and it's same day in and out...no plans...nothing to do...bla bla..so many people shat in her......wonder down she ever ask herself...why, apart from.bogtrotter dows she have noone around her/ have no interaction from day to next with anyone other than her stupid " following" ...surely that says something about HER???? I can't stand her when she's on one like this!!!! Now it's Adams fault cos " she felt ahe emotionally needed him" basically accusing him of emotional abuse?😡😡
I was genuinely, seriously emotionally abused for 15 years...at no point did SS become involved and take my then child away..i was a mess, needed and accepted help and support from family and friends and my doc but got through it once got rid!!! ffs...what planet is this woman on???? 😡😡
Ps was a long time ago and my partner now loves me for the immature witch I am 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
this speech of hers about MH and trolling makes me sick

keep slurping on your monster can you little goblin
I always feel I'm gonna burst a blood vessel when she starts....that's why I come on here to vent🤣I can't just ignore her....I keep bloody watching.....always hoping ahe may one day just be honest and admit she f *cked up....would have more respect for her...but she hasn't got it in her and that's why those children have been gone for so long......cos she thinks she's perfect and clearly " change" or engage with the services.....its obvious or they would be home now..😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I've got things to do so had to stop watching, I doubt there will be any interesting facts to come

I thought she was talking about her relationship before Adam?
She was at first about the physical abuse and then said..." then got into a relationship where I thought I emotionally needed someone" and it affected my mental health.......hence children went....I read that as being Adam???

• Angry
I thought she was talking about her relationship before Adam?
The reason I thought she was talking about Adam was because she said before i say this I don't want anyone to be trolled, and he's the only one people know she's been in a relationship with 🤷‍♀️

The reason I thought she was talking about Adam was because she said before i say this I don't want anyone to be trolled, and he's the only one people know she's been in a relationship with 🤷‍♀️
Plus she said I thought I needed this person and it affected my mental health and the children went to stay with my gran

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.