Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s good for her to get out of the house and see friends… just not Bogtrotter. She is only out for herself. Not someone I’d ever want to eat opposite 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I think it’s good for her to get out of the house and see friends… just not Bogtrotter. She is only out for herself. Not someone I’d ever want to eat opposite 🤮
Erggg can you imagine sitting across from her while she's eating and talking as loud as she does...... on second thoughts don't imagine it, sorry for putting that thought into your head 😂😂

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She indirectly said they're with dads, she said social put Gracie in the care of the man that fractured her skull and Ruben in the care of a man who punched her in stomach while pregnant!
Social would never put children in the care of someone with known violence, if it was a mistake it wouldn’t of been made twice with both the children.

I stopped believing everything long ago. My sympathy’s dried up. She’ll say anything for attention. She was a neglectful mother and that’s why they’re better off somewhere else.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
If she thinks hanging out with Brucey will help her social case, then she really needs to stop smoking the green. Killing her brain cells.

• Haha
Have you all seen the comments on her latest post? Her PLT haul one. People are not happy

• Wow
Surely social would never put a child with the person that fractured their skull?!
Maybe he didn’t, maybe social never found the cause of it and it was an unexplained accident of a minor and put on her record permanently and then maybe she’s been hurt again and that’s why they’ve been taken…

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Have you seen her pics on Instagram, think someone thinking trying Of again with that pic 😉

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Have you seen her pics on Instagram, think someone thinking trying Of again with that pic 😉
Think it might be for someone else’s benefit. She was reading a message on her phone earlier with a huge grin. Someone asked her who has her smiling like that. She said it’s private. Which fair enough she doesn’t have to tell anyone but that’s who I think the pic could be for. I might be totally wrong though 😂

She keeps going on about tiktok being an income doesn't she
Her child benefits have probably been stopped & the job centre have probably been on her case so she's choosing this as a job & if so her mh will probably plummet with the stress of bills ect. Tiktok isn't much of a money earner unless you join on the duels comps ect

Have I missed something? Why’s the thread so quiet 😂
Think she's been quiet..she's live now....not really interacting.....looks.like she's had a bad day......seen the kids she said but doesn't seem it went very well with " mood" she's in🙄

Reactions: 2
Think she's been quiet..she's live now....not really interacting.....looks.like she's had a bad day......seen the kids she said but doesn't seem it went very well with " mood" she's in🙄
Shes watching what she's saying about the kids, she must be being watched by relevant people or maybe people send screen recordings to authorities. I wonder how long this situation has to go on for before they say she can't have them back

• Sad
Shes watching what she's saying about the kids, she must be being watched by relevant people or maybe people send screen recordings to authorities. I wonder how long this situation has to go on for before they say she can't have them back
There's got to be so much more to all this than "someone reporting her" they've been gone so long......its so sad...I hope they're happy ,wherever they are😥

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.