Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m leaving that to you guys, I’ll just read it 😂

We need a new thread name for here too guys. Any suggestions?
I cant watch the witch she makes me rage, her voice goes through me, that's why I hardly watch Shan. I will read her thread for entertainment purposes 😂

Thread suggestion:

no one likes to watch now that Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates it’ll all go to tit in the end

Reactions: 3
Thread suggestion:

no one likes to watch now that Trunchys her friend, but just like her other mates it’ll all go to tit in the end
I watched 10 mins today with that awful gob on legs in her box had to turn off she's horrible

Reactions: 1
How old is this woman? She has 82 in her name and her oldest is 11 I refuse to believe we are the same age! No way is she 40!!! Absolutely no way!!! She looks early 50's at least!!

Have I missed the new thread:(
Shes 40ish apparently, she's said her age before but I cant remember. New thread hasn't been made yet, I dont know how to make them so hopefully someone else will

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.