Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brucey has been banished to under the burnt bridge 😂😂

Unless Sammi calls herself Brucey Bogtrotter then she's not on this thread, anyway she's not worthy of one of our immature loser tap head witches badges so give us a bit of credit Shan. We wouldn't tit on your sofa or take over your house 😂😂

She's live on her backup account, in the car to wherever she's driving. I'm guessing momab's house 🤐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Brucey has been banished to under the burnt bridge 😂😂

Unless Sammi calls herself Brucey Bogtrotter then she's not on this thread, anyway she's not worthy of one of our immature loser tap head witches badges so give us a bit of credit Shan. We wouldn't tit on your sofa or take over your house 😂😂

She's live on her backup account, in the car to wherever she's driving. I'm guessing momab's house 🤐
Must be if it’s a 6/7 hour drive away

Reactions: 2
Adams put another post up aswell.
Someone’s commented on one of Shan’s posts about Adam being back and slander, shans said it’s not slander if it’s true 😮

Reactions: 3
Adams put another post up aswell.
Someone’s commented on one of Shan’s posts about Adam being back and slander, shans said it’s not slander if it’s true 😮
Hes still leaving us dangling, needs to just get it over and done with lol

• Haha
Weeeeeee 😀😀😀

Adams new video 😀😀

Attachments

Hes still leaving us dangling, needs to just get it over and done with lol
Just done anither video...." may be going live tomorrow!! Do you think if I tell him what shift I'm on he will accommodate?🤣🤣waited too long for this!!🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to hear his version of events, she’s just a compulsive liar, and she was trying to get back with him before Christmas so he’s not as bad as she’s making out, it’s obviously all for the views, attention and gifts

Reactions: 6
Whoever watches Adam's live whenever he does it, I want screen recordings and a full run down of everything please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Whoever watches Adam's live whenever he does it, I want screen recordings and a full run down of everything please 😂
I need a time, got to go out tomorrow so hopefully he doesn't do it during the day, we need someone who's not got anything to do tomorrow to keep a look out. Who's accepting the job ?? 😂😂

• Haha
I need a time, got to go out tomorrow so hopefully he doesn't do it during the day, we need someone who's not got anything to do tomorrow to keep a look out. Who's accepting the job ?? 😂😂
I'm busy tomorrow. Adam, if you read here can you work around us please. Thanks babes ☕

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s Adams account? Is he still using the same 17 one he had ages ago?
Yes same one .

I can keep watch till leave for work at 430....then I'll have to hand over the reigns🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣someone actually asked in his comments for time 🤣😂

Yes same one .

I can keep watch till leave for work at 430....then I'll have to hand over the reigns🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣someone actually asked in his comments for time 🤣😂
Don't know how to screen record though,so may not be best man for the job🙄

Yes same one .

Don't know how to screen record though,so may not be best man for the job🙄
Do you have iPhone or android ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.