Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to break the rules by mentioning smaller account names, but Kelly was in the live of the woman that left the comments on Shann's video, seems she's only too happy to get involved with anyone that has beef, or is throwing shade at Shann....
Screenshot_20220226_075139.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I don't want to break the rules by mentioning smaller account names, but Kelly was in the live of the woman that left the comments on Shann's video, seems she's only too happy to get involved with anyone that has beef, or is throwing shade at Shann.... View attachment 1088542
I think its morally wrong to laugh at someone who hasn't got their kids at home, even if it was Shans fault that she doesn't have them. I don't know the reason for them all falling out and forming a clicky gang but there's no need to be so spiteful.

Reactions: 8
I like Adam and think he’s genuine but he’s getting himself involved in the mod thing for no reason.

Steph and Kelly are horrendous people who used their mod status to bully viewers. They also are the most two faced people and use Shann for clout. By the looks of it Steph’s trying to arselick all the way to Adams bed.

I agree with him telling all on Shann since she’s started awful rumours about him, but don’t defend people who’s behaviour is atrocious. And the way he’s turning people against Shann is wrong, tell your truth but don’t manipulate people into feeling sorry for bullies and sending hate someone else’s way.

Someone put ‘I haven’t seen any hate towards these girls.’ And Steph’s obnoxious reply was ‘@steph_ellen_:you clearly haven't been introduced to tattle babes 😅 we will keep being amazing and won't back down🥰

GET OVER YOURSELF. We’ve barely spoken about the mods, literally the last time was threads ago when it all started. The most recent one is KELLIE not you. She literally is hanging on for dear life to any attention she can cling to.

Steph BABES since you so clearly read here, this thread is about Shann and not yourself, climb out of you own asshole and taste reality.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I like Adam and think he’s genuine but he’s getting himself involved in the mod thing for no reason.

Steph and Kelly are horrendous people who used their mod status to bully viewers. They also are the most two faced people and use Shann for clout. By the looks of it Steph’s trying to arselick all the way to Adams bed.

I agree with him telling all on Shann since she’s started awful rumours about him, but don’t defend people who’s behaviour is atrocious. And the way he’s turning people against Shann is wrong, tell your truth but don’t manipulate people into feeling sorry for bullies and sending hate someone else’s way.
I dont think Steph and Kelly have befriended Adam under good intentions, they have obviously done it to get at Shan and Adam has been taken in by them. I agree if he's came back to the app to defend himself then go ahead and tell your side but building a clicky group to make bitchy comments and videos will ruin his story

Someone put ‘I haven’t seen any hate towards these girls.’ And Steph’s obnoxious reply was ‘@steph_ellen_:you clearly haven't been introduced to tattle babes 😅 we will keep being amazing and won't back down🥰

GET OVER YOURSELF. We’ve barely spoken about the mods, literally the last time was threads ago when it all started. The most recent one is KELLIE not you. She literally is hanging on for dear life to any attention she can cling to.

Steph BABES since you so clearly read here, this thread is about Shann and not yourself, climb out of you own asshole and taste reality.
I was wondering when they had been spoken about recently on here, thought I had missed stacks of pages 😂😂, obviously trying to be relevant.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I dont think Steph and Kelly have befriended Adam under good intentions, they have obviously done it to get at Shan and Adam has been taken in by them. I agree if he's came back to the app to defend himself then go ahead and tell your side but building a clicky group to make bitchy comments and videos will ruin his story

I was wondering when they had been spoken about recently on here, thought I had missed stacks of pages 😂😂, obviously trying to be relevant.
I'm confused!!! He's made the video about the two of them implying they've " supported him" etc?....so it's him that's brought them into it at this point?? Or am i completely.missing something?🙄think, for his own sake he needs to say a bit more or delete that video....as from what I'm reading ( even though I don't undestand half of it🤣) his involvement with them isn't doing his any favours.....very odd though how that Essex fruit loop and poker whatever her name is( dhbs mod) from ignite have also started commenting....implying goodness knows what?? Just seen a video on the Essex ones page from last night which I "presume" is directed at shan🤔

Reactions: 3

Could not have said it better myself. Bravo.

I don't want to break the rules by mentioning smaller account names, but Kelly was in the live of the woman that left the comments on Shann's video, seems she's only too happy to get involved with anyone that has beef, or is throwing shade at Shann.... View attachment 1088542
Kelly makes Kellie look tame. What a vile human being.

• Heart
I'm confused!!! He's made the video about the two of them implying they've " supported him" etc?....so it's him that's brought them into it at this point?? Or am i completely.missing something?🙄think, for his own sake he needs to say a bit more or delete that video....as from what I'm reading ( even though I don't undestand half of it🤣) his involvement with them isn't doing his any favours.....very odd though how that Essex fruit loop and poker whatever her name is( dhbs mod) from ignite have also started commenting....implying goodness knows what?? Just seen a video on the Essex ones page from last night which I "presume" is directed at shan🤔
That's Essex girl and poker one have receipts regarding the matter though maybe they just stayed quiet in beg as they were trying to help, tbh have u had that person in your life you have tried to help and then makes out no one was there for them! because I have and its not a nice feeling , seems alot of people now seem to be coming out of the woodwork from what I can see and I don't think they all doing it to involve themselves in drama. Just weird how Shann seems to fall out with everyone now these vids digging at others tbh she needs to concentrate on getting herself sorted and getting her kids back she coming across very hateful in these new vids

That's Essex girl and poker one have receipts regarding the matter though maybe they just stayed quiet in beg as they were trying to help, tbh have u had that person in your life you have tried to help and then makes out no one was there for them! because I have and its not a nice feeling , seems alot of people now seem to be coming out of the woodwork from what I can see and I don't think they all doing it to involve themselves in drama. Just weird how Shann seems to fall out with everyone now these vids digging at others tbh she needs to concentrate on getting herself sorted and getting her kids back she coming across very hateful in these new vids
She was a big part of the ignite group and fell out with them some time ago....was that moma b part of that group too??
She literally falls out with everyone who comes into her life...I've never known anything quite like it....I don't know much about the " mod" situation but just know she has made public many of her fall outs over the years with those on tik tok....and also talked openly about her " fall outs" with family...always blaming others.....I just find it mind blowing.....🙄

Reactions: 1
I really don’t think it’s an appropriate time now for people to be outing Shann.

As much as I don’t agree with her behaviour it’s clear as day to see she struggles mentally to some degree, her behaviour is erratic and it’s clear that some form of mental illness torments her.

Instead of kicking her whilst she’s down for the sake of wanting to grow their own accounts they should just keep quiet and private. Adam is the only one imo who has the right to speak out as he’s been slandered online and needs to put rumours right.

These people have seen her kids get taken away and that doesn’t happen for nothing. They have seen how shes pushed everyone away. They see her drinking and consuming drugs. And yet they still think it’s okay to cause a big drama which won’t help anyone.

All it will do is send her in another downward spiral and then those kids have longer away from home and Shann takes longer to get the help she needs.

I really don’t think it’s an appropriate time now for people to be outing Shann.

As much as I don’t agree with her behaviour it’s clear as day to see she struggles mentally to some degree, her behaviour is erratic and it’s clear that some form of mental illness torments her.

Instead of kicking her whilst she’s down for the sake of wanting to grow their own accounts they should just keep quiet and private. Adam is the only one imo who has the right to speak out as he’s been slandered online and needs to put rumours right.

These people have seen her kids get taken away and that doesn’t happen for nothing. They have seen how shes pushed everyone away. They see her drinking and consuming drugs. And yet they still think it’s okay to cause a big drama which won’t help anyone.

All it will do is send her in another downward spiral and then those kids have longer away from home and Shann takes longer to get the help she needs.
I agree....I do believe Adam has the right to defend himself( as she has implicated him, albeit very subtly a number of times of late!).....but, the latest video and the others coming out the woodwork on back of it isn't great timing re Shan's cause and won't do his cause any favours either!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

She made some nasty allegations against him though? And he probably wants to clear his name which is only fair

Reactions: 1
I agree it's only fair that Adam tells his side due to the allegations she's made against them. The issue is all these other clout chasers trying to gain notoriety at this time. Just let Adam say his piece. Nobody seems to be thinking of the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She made some nasty allegations against him though? And he probably wants to clear his name which is only fair
If you refer back to my post I state Adam is the only one in my opinion who is justified in speaking out.

I agree it's only fair that Adam tells his side due to the allegations she's made against them. The issue is all these other clout chasers trying to gain notoriety at this time. Just let Adam say his piece. Nobody seems to be thinking of the children.
Yeah...this!!!!!I've just said the same.....i just hope this isn't the start of another downward spiral as, no matter my thoughts of her, I wish her no harm and fear it could set her back somewhat! The children are at the centre of all this mess.....😥

The question is, if these ex mods hadn't fallen out with Shan would they of been backing Adam, I very much doubt it. Its simply for clout and they are willing to kick someone when they are already down, that's scummy. The only person who has a right to speak out and defend himself is Adam, he doesn't need ex mods to throw their input into any of it. I hope this doesn't knock Shan back down because everyone needs to remember, putting Shans feelings aside there is two small children probably missing their mum so irrelevant of what people think of Shan, they should be keeping her up not knocking her down.

Oops, Shan said shes realised who the tattlers are, so that us why bogtrotter responded about tattle 🤭
If you’ve been blocked then it’s obvious you’ve done something wrong. She’s crying because her 2 minutes of fame are over.

Don’t know why she’s acting like they’re the best of friends. Went over to her house once and made herself way too comfortable, broke a glass and didn’t even help clean it up or even offer and very clearly made Shann uncomfortable the whole night.

Reactions: 5
Oops, Shan said shes realised who the tattlers are, so that us why bogtrotter responded about tattle 🤭
Why does everything happen when I’m away and can’t watch? 😫
Sammi isn’t a mod anymore then? I doubt Sammi is on this thread tbh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.