Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Steph saying she's not been in Shan's live in months is a total lie.

Is Danni that ex mod that they were all once arguing with in the comments on a live? Can confirm I'm not Danni 😂

Reactions: 2
I know I've watched TOO much of Shan's lives but I've always seemed to miss the point as to what her ex mods did to her or where accused of? That's gone right over my head!!

Reactions: 5
I know I've watched TOO much of Shan's lives but I've always seemed to miss the point as to what her ex mods did to her or where accused of? That's gone right over my head!!
Being snakes on tattle. Pretending to be Shan's friend whilst - as we've now seen - being her worst enemy.

Not a Shan fan but also not a fan of snakey rogue mods.

Reactions: 6
Anyone seen the comments on shans video from a girl called essexfruitloops, never seen her before , she seems pretty pissed off that she tried to help Shan and got laughed at, but she's aimed her own video at Shan and Adam has commented on it

Reactions: 4
Anyone seen the comments on shans video from a girl called essexfruitloops, never seen her before , she seems pretty pissed off that she tried to help Shan and got laughed at, but she's aimed her own video at Shan and Adam has commented on it
Yeah..just appeared from nowhere????weird?? 🤔

Reactions: 2
Yeah..just appeared from nowhere????weird?? 🤔
Shes commented on Adams new video as well. I dont like this being left in suspense, why do people long the gossip out, if I've got gossip everyone knows within a few minutes 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes commented on Adams new video as well. I dont like this being left in suspense, why do people long the gossip out, if I've got gossip everyone knows within a few minutes 😂😂
Not fair...toying with us immature witches😭

• Haha
  • Heart
She did laugh at everyone in her comments when on lives, so many people reached out to her for everyone to see and she blatantly laughed in their faces, so why now make people feel tit and say momab was the only one to reach out to her, when momab done her wrong previously. Makes absolutely no sense. She will end up with no one because momab will either piss her off or bail on her.

Reactions: 5
She did laugh at everyone in her comments when on lives, so many people reached out to her for everyone to see and she blatantly laughed in their faces, so why now make people feel tit and say momab was the only one to reach out to her, when momab done her wrong previously. Makes absolutely no sense. She will end up with no one because momab will either piss her off or bail on her.
We saw her on live tell her grandma to piss off and was awful to her aunt!!many others did offer help....but she declined it.....she can't hide from that now and say noone was there for her..that bloody trunchy woman.has just appeared to " use ' shan!!

We saw her on live tell her grandma to piss off and was awful to her aunt!!many others did offer help....but she declined it.....she can't hide from that now and say noone was there for her..that bloody trunchy woman.has just appeared to " use ' shan!!
I believe trunchys intentions are as genuine as bogtrotters

Isn't it strange how she went live with that Mommabear or whoever she called the one who wouldn't let her get a word in edgeways and not once has Shann commented on any of her vids or shown any support to her ain't that live , was that woman using her again cos she knows Shann gets views so her account will grow ?

Isn't it strange how she went live with that Mommabear or whoever she called the one who wouldn't let her get a word in edgeways and not once has Shann commented on any of her vids or shown any support to her ain't that live , was that woman using her again cos she knows Shann gets views so her account will grow ?
Sure she was using her!!!!! Didn't.
let her get a word in edgeways!!

Reactions: 3
Trying to decipher her comments. Difficult because she can't spell for tit. "Recites" instead of receipts. Can't these lot just spill all the tea for once.

Reactions: 6
Going off some of the comments on essexfruitloop posts, she might be part of "ignite" that Shann was a big part of and then fell out with (surprise!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.