Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have you seen her newest post?

Sorry I’ve been crap the past few days. I’ve gone away and tried not to be on my phone too much

Reactions: 2
Have you seen her newest post?

Sorry I’ve been crap the past few days. I’ve gone away and tried not to be on my phone too much
Yeah...back tracked a bit.since last nights little outburst!

Reactions: 1
Driving whilst recording. Why's she driving 7 hours away from her kids? 🤔

Reactions: 3
Watching her live from truncballs house!!! It's def thrown her that Adam has said he's gonna tell his story!! All of a sudden...she " doesn't want share her life on social media" .....she needs to make her mind up I'm afraid😳

Reactions: 10
Watching her live from truncballs house!!! It's def thrown her that Adam has said he's gonna tell his story!! All of a sudden...she " doesn't want share her life on social media" .....she needs to make her mind up I'm afraid😳
Wow I take a few days away for my own crisis and I miss it all! She's definitely shaken up he's piped up!

Reactions: 5
I'm about to go out so we are relying on Lozza to be today's news reporter 😁.. have a good day everyone ❤

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.