Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow I take a few days away for my own crisis and I miss it all! She's definitely shaken up he's piped up!
[/QUOTE
Says she's "tired" but given who she's with, you're prob not wrong!
I'm about to go out so we are relying on Lozza to be today's news reporter 😁.. have a good day everyone ❤
I'm also on "Adam watch" till go.to.work🤩..have a lovely day💖

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I think the majority of tiktok "creators" are addicted to the app and going live.her live currently is so pointless. She's on a slippery path but pretending like its all okay.. all this talk of positivity.. when its clear the reality is she's been up all night

Reactions: 7
I think the majority of tiktok "creators" are addicted to the app and going live.her live currently is so pointless. She's on a slippery path but pretending like its all okay.. all this talk of positivity.. when its clear the reality is she's been up all night
Liked how she dropped in the fuel & how much it cost ching ching gift me 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jesus...she drives 7 hours to spend some "time away" at a " friend's/trunchballs" house!!! She has to go home early doors tomorrow ....yet age can't even fo upstairs to put her makeup on cos doesn't want to wake her up!!!! Wtf????? She's a guest in her house and going home tomorrow.......half the day gone almost.....they're not gonna see any of it....a beautiful place like Cornwall too!!!!! Some bloody friend!!🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Jesus...she drives 7 hours to spend some "time away" at a " friend's/trunchballs" house!!! She has to go home early doors tomorrow ....yet age can't even fo upstairs to put her makeup on cos doesn't want to wake her up!!!! Wtf????? She's a guest in her house and going home tomorrow.......half the day gone almost.....they're not gonna see any of it....a beautiful place like Cornwall too!!!!! Some bloody friend!!🙄
They probably scored so Shann owes her to keep quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The question is, if these ex mods hadn't fallen out with Shan would they of been backing Adam, I very much doubt it. Its simply for clout and they are willing to kick someone when they are already down, that's scummy. The only person who has a right to speak out and defend himself is Adam, he doesn't need ex mods to throw their input into any of it. I hope this doesn't knock Shan back down because everyone needs to remember, putting Shans feelings aside there is two small children probably missing their mum so irrelevant of what people think of Shan, they should be keeping her up not knocking her down.
The question is, if these ex mods hadn't fallen out with Shan would they of been backing Adam, I very much doubt it. Its simply for clout and they are willing to kick someone when they are already down, that's scummy. The only person who has a right to speak out and defend himself is Adam, he doesn't need ex mods to throw their input into any of it. I hope this doesn't knock Shan back down because everyone needs to remember, putting Shans feelings aside there is two small children probably missing their mum so irrelevant of what people think of Shan, they should be keeping her up not knocking her down.
Meltdown on itsxway

Reactions: 3
Shitting herself because of the pending truth Adam’s about to spill .
You be positive minions I’m running away to cornwall

Reactions: 2
Today’s a good day to have a no weekend job!!

Don’t worry my girlies I’ll have my ears ready to listen to Addy and report back

Last edited:
I like Adam and think he’s genuine but he’s getting himself involved in the mod thing for no reason.

Steph and Kelly are horrendous people who used their mod status to bully viewers. They also are the most two faced people and use Shann for clout. By the looks of it Steph’s trying to arselick all the way to Adams bed.

I agree with him telling all on Shann since she’s started awful rumours about him, but don’t defend people who’s behaviour is atrocious. And the way he’s turning people against Shann is wrong, tell your truth but don’t manipulate people into feeling sorry for bullies and sending hate someone else’s way.

Someone put ‘I haven’t seen any hate towards these girls.’ And Steph’s obnoxious reply was ‘@steph_ellen_:you clearly haven't been introduced to tattle babes 😅 we will keep being amazing and won't back down🥰

GET OVER YOURSELF. We’ve barely spoken about the mods, literally the last time was threads ago when it all started. The most recent one is KELLIE not you. She literally is hanging on for dear life to any attention she can cling to.

Steph BABES since you so clearly read here, this thread is about Shann and not yourself, climb out of you own asshole and taste reality.
just catching up! Love this, it’s all so true, those are the bitcheyst of people. Stephs prob about 25 and Kelly’s gotta be nearly 50! But think steph is trying to get into Adams bed 100%

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.