Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't aware they was friends before, must of been when I didn't watch her much. Wonder what made trunchy read here, she must secretly like us 🤭
Threw me a bit...she just went to look and to be honest think she was shocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣I am.def the bad egg here, in her eyes....I won't sleep tonight 🤣🤣

Shan can't keep replacing sofas so needs to becareful who she has round.
On another note who was the rouge mod, wonder if it was Brucey 🤔
Good question 👀👀

Reactions: 3
Threw me a bit...she just went to look and to be honest think she was shocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣I am.def the bad egg here, in her eyes....I won't sleep tonight 🤣🤣
Well you are the bad influence on here so stop encouraging the rest of us to be so bitchy

• Haha
Tbh I don’t even know who this bogtrotter is?? If that’s correct 🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell 1 is enough of their crew to follow never mined anyone else I’ve seen her I think on a post or a live and that was enough! She was a loud mouth idiot.. think Shannon just needs to concentrate on her own life get the kids back and come off SM for a while until she is mentally stronger.

Reactions: 4
Tbh I don’t even know who this bogtrotter is?? If that’s correct 🤣🤣🤣 bloody hell 1 is enough of their crew to follow never mined anyone else I’ve seen her I think on a post or a live and that was enough! She was a loud mouth idiot.. think Shannon just needs to concentrate on her own life get the kids back and come off SM for a while until she is mentally stronger.
Faith can explain who bogtrotter is 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Yeah....she got "labelled" brucey bogtrotter after that live🙈

• Haha
from the film matilda.....I can't take credit for coming up with the name...it was @hunneyboo!
A very good.likeness though 🤣

You're all so easily led too🤣
That's one of the more flattering photos of " bogtrotter " by the way🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s a shame really how Shannon has portrayed herself as this perfect mum, I think personally she in a way as lost her way I totally get it she’s had the most traumatic time you could ever imagine at tne age she is but to come on a platform like she has and pretend it’s all good is really is not a good aspect of herself to put out there, In some ways I feel sorry for her but with the constant positivness she speaks about is just unreal, when you are going through tit you’re not positive at all and sometimes it feels like an act and not reality. You either feel that pain and can’t speak to anyone never mined chatting tit on a SM platform

It’s a shame really how Shannon has portrayed herself as this perfect mum, I think personally she in a way as lost her way I totally get it she’s had the most traumatic time you could ever imagine at tne age she is but to come on a platform like she has and pretend it’s all good is really is not a good aspect of herself to put out there, In some ways I feel sorry for her but with the constant positivness she speaks about is just unreal, when you are going through tit you’re not positive at all and sometimes it feels like an act and not reality. You either feel that pain and can’t speak to anyone never mined chatting tit on a SM platform
And that's the thing....I've said before...I've followed her for ages....and the " old shannon" before and "during" Adam seemed very relatable and likeable....she's was always out there with the positivity and I'm a fighter videos etc...but somehow.much more " real " back then!
She's now saying that wasn't the real Shannon....she's grown a back bone, even implied on that live earlier that's she was controlled in her " last" relationship ( may have been an earlier live...they're all morphing into one now🙄)
Sorry.shannon....if you're reading.....I prefer the old Shannon...she was more " real"....but...you don't care what others think, not even those closest to you! Sad really!!

@Oscar12345 is catching up, my notifications are going cranky 😂😂
Been a busy night🤣🤣😍

And that's the thing....I've said before...I've followed her for ages....and the " old shannon" before and "during" Adam seemed very relatable and likeable....she's was always out there with the positivity and I'm a fighter videos etc...but somehow.much more " real " back then!
She's now saying that wasn't the real Shannon....she's grown a back bone, even implied on that live earlier that's she was controlled in her " last" relationship ( may have been an earlier live...they're all morphing into one now🙄)
Sorry.shannon....if you're reading.....I prefer the old Shannon...she was more " real"....but...you don't care what others think, not even those closest to you! Sad really!!

Been a busy night🤣🤣😍
We have trunchy to thank for keeping our thread busy, we also have faith the thank for keeping tattle living rent free in peoples heads. Three cheers for trunchy and faith 🥳🥳🥳

We have trunchy to thank for keeping our thread busy, we also have faith the thank for keeping tattle living rent free in peoples heads. Three cheers for trunchy and faith 🥳🥳🥳
Dont know why you are shocked faith, remember you got personal shoutouts 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Happy to oblige but think I need to tone it down a bit....I was just thinking...I'm coming across as a real nasty witch, but am quite nice in real life....honestly 🙈

You know it 🤣 🤣 🤣 easy to like all then I know where I'm up 2 🤣
You deserve an extra medal for catching up with tonight's shenanigans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Happy to oblige but think I need to tone it down a bit....in case just thinking...I'm coming across as a real nasty witch, but am quite nice in real life....honestly 🙈
I think I agree you do need to tone it down...... NOT keep being immature, we love it 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think I agree you do need to tone it down...... NOT keep being immature, we love it 😂
I'm feeling a tad guilty re Shannon tonight...but none of it was directed at her.....I even said so when what's her face was gobbing off🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.