Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the live, but I'm thinking maybe she got her on it, so we would all feel sorry for her not getting chance to talk etc

Reactions: 3
I'm feeling a tad guilty re Shannon tonight...but none of it was directed at her.....I even said so when what's her face was gobbing off🤣🤣
No need to feel guilty, you wasn't mocking Shan, just her choice of 'friends'..... ❤

• Heart
No need to feel guilty, you wasn't mocking Shan, just her choice of 'friends'..... ❤
Definitely ...she's a horror ..def makes bogtrotter look more like matilda herself..jeez, I'm glad I've not come across her before!

Does anyone know what a tap head is Im confused 🤣🤣🤣 Shannon pls explain on your next tik tok, thanks in advance

• Haha
We have trunchy to thank for keeping our thread busy, we also have faith the thank for keeping tattle living rent free in peoples heads. Three cheers for trunchy and faith 🥳🥳🥳

Dont know why you are shocked faith, remember you got personal shoutouts 😂😂
I know...." multiple" indeed 🤣🤣

Does anyone know what a tap head is Im confused 🤣🤣🤣 Shannon pls explain on your next tik tok, thanks in advance
All I know is you can buy one or multiple in b and q in chrome or " gold" all different styles, shapes and sizes to suit your budget 🤣 I'll take it whatever it is....I've been naughty tonight🤣🤣

• Haha
You are either a blagger or not I haven’t as much awareness of Shannon as some of you but I’ve looked back on her videos cos she has them public tbh she seems so different now to the person on them videos, I think she felt her world collapsed when Adam called it a day with her maybe it was just too much for him to handle and that’s only fair as he was not the biological father, that’s a big ask of a man to take someone’s else’s children on and I think she wanted that and because he never stayed around to her he’s the worst person in the eirldy

Reactions: 4
Was just gonna catch up on manley feed, damm I'm so far behind tonight not even looked scare bear. I think I'll catch up in morning got work at 6 😂 😂 😂 night all 💕

• Haha
  • Wow
Was just gonna catch up on manley feed, damm I'm so far behind tonight not even looked scare bear. I think I'll catch up in morning got work at 6 😂 😂 😂 night all 💕
No.....don't go there....you'll be there all night...just done it myself but I'm off tomorrow 🤣night fellow immature tap head witches💖

• Haha
You are either a blagger or not I haven’t as much awareness of Shannon as some of you but I’ve looked back on her videos cos she has them public tbh she seems so different now to the person on them videos, I think she felt her world collapsed when Adam called it a day with her maybe it was just too much for him to handle and that’s only fair as he was not the biological father, that’s a big ask of a man to take someone’s else’s children on and I think she wanted that and because he never stayed around to her he’s the worst person in the eirldy
Think that's it!! I've followed her for ages, as I've said before.... she was fine on her own before adam.....and then when met him seemed so happy.....something went badly wrong that's completely changed her and she's now trying to convince everyone, including herself that she's fine....she's clearly not! She's better than she was....but, she's changed so.much and not for the better... she's clearly not fine🙄

Night super immature witch 🤣😂🤣🤫🙌🙌🙌
😇😇x

Think that's it!! I've followed her for ages, as I've said before.... she was fine on her own before adam.....and then when met him seemed so happy.....something went badly wrong that's completely changed her and she's now trying to convince everyone, including herself that she's fine....she's clearly not! She's better than she was....but, she's changed so.much and not for the better... she's clearly not fine🙄
She’s clearly relied in him to make things better for her in dealing with her children but then when things didn’t pan out the way she expected then tit hit the fan and that led to her calling the lad bcos he didn’t stay ariound that’s what I’m getting from her siituation I may be wrong??

She said someone on here was Claire because of the profile picture. But people don’t put their own picture as their profile picture on an anonymous site trunchy 🙄🤣
Oh dear 😂 Trunchbull, my profile pic is Claire because I love winding the beggy witch up. All that weed is killing your brain cells.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh dear 😂 Trunchbull, my profile pic is Claire because I love winding the beggy witch up. All that weed is killing your brain cells.
She thought she had figured you out… try again trunchy 😘

• Haha
Some people really are thick 🤣🤣 that trunchball woman wasn't very nice to us last night🤣🤣especially me, but I would have felt violated if accused of being scare bear....🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s saying we’re tapped in the head. We’re crazy basically 🤪🤣
Oh is that what it means?🤣🤣🤣why not just say that?🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.