Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No we're not! We're immature witches!!!🙄we have medals and everything!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If we were bullies and trolls we’d be sat in their lives giving hate! Instead we come here to discuss our opinions. If they choose to read it that is on them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
It’s called having an opinion you know what we’re all aloud to have! We’re not doing it on the lives or posts, this is a separate app altogether so if we choose to say our opinion on this forum then that’s our choice. You are the one coming on here reading the opinions which is your choice but then don’t witch about it. Freedom of speech isn’t it

Reactions: 6
🤣🤣🤣😂 funny this whose the sad ones?? We’re sitting and relaxing being entertained while their putting all their personal life on show on a public platform just for acknowledgement and to feel important. We don’t have to do that as we are secure in ourselves, don’t need complete strangers input.. 👌🙌🙌🙌
Couldn't agree more. Dont understand these people who lay their life for the world to judge, I couldn't think of anything worse

I missed the end of the live, had to pick my daughter up from work. Did us immature witches get a shout out 🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Couldn't agree more. Dont understand these people who lay their life for the world to judge, I couldn't think of anything worse

I missed the end of the live, had to pick my daughter up from work. Did us immature witches get a shout out 🙌
We got so so many shout outs 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart

A shout out??🤣🤣🤣🤣I'll not sleep tonight!!!! Spent the last ten mins reading our comments ....one of us is care bear!!
And the rest of us are bullies and tap heads???? Amongst other stuff...you missed a treat!!!🤣

We got so so many shout outs 🙃
I got a few 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha

We're tap heads now!! Whatever that is...just.gonna Google to see how upset I need to be🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Yes we did.. makes me howl how they dislike people who don’t kiss their arses and agree with them and how they are. Get called all kinds just for having a different opinion to them! It’s ridiculous not everyone agrees with and likes each other but some of these ‘ tik tok creators ‘ think their the bees n ees and get so defensive when they come on another SM platform and see comments about them not to their liking well that’s the way it is got to take tje good with the bad I suppose

Reactions: 5
That makes me happy, makes me want to repolish my immature witch medal... shiny shiny
Mines proper gleaming...I got a few personal mentions....she needs to charge seven quid like mankeys doing....I got mine for free..woop woop🤣

• Haha
I’m going to go off topic for a sec. But one thing I do really respect Shan about is she never deletes bad comments unlike other

I googled it and it just gave me places to buy tap heads 😂
B and q about best place around here....so me too🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.