Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
B and q about best place around here....so me too🤣🤣
No I agree and never deletes her videos when she was an absolute mess!!!
She just needs to stay away from.people like trunchball..they prey on people like Shannon!!!

Reactions: 3
Aren't I???? She was upset i didn't like her " rings"🤣🤣🤣

She didn't read out the bit where I told Shannon she done nothing wrong....just couldn't get word in edgeways 🙄

Fml....these threads don't half take some " funny turns"🤣
They should thank us really because surely they think we are funny, I find myself hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And..one last thing !!!!!!! Who let begbear into our immature witch club????!! Not on!!!!🤣🤣
Sure the horrible woman said that just to upset shan..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They should thank us really because surely they think we are funny, I find myself hilarious 😂
I think we have such a laugh on here. And half the time it’s not even about Shan, it’s about people she’s “friends” with

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find you absolutely hilarious too!😂 she actually said we're funny, but don't think she meant it somehow.....trunchball..not Shannon....she didn't say much!

• Haha
I think we have such a laugh on here. And half the time it’s not even about Shan, it’s about people she’s “friends” with
I dont make a habit of mocking shan, she's easily led by people that want to cling onto her, I mean come on who wants to have a night out with brucey or trunchy 🤮

• Haha
She said someone on here was Claire because of the profile picture. But people don’t put their own picture as their profile picture on an anonymous site trunchy 🙄🤣
She said " it's her that begins with c, " her that you can't trust!!!!

• Haha
It’s pathetic, to be on a SM platform and whatever your choice is to put out there and then witch about it when people don’t like or agree with your content, don’t put youre tit out there then if you can’t hack someone else’s opinion of you 🤷🏻‍♀️

She said someone on here was Claire because of the profile picture. But people don’t put their own picture as their profile picture on an anonymous site trunchy 🙄🤣
Oh catch up trunchy we are all anonymous, for all I know I'm on here with my 80 year old neighbour 😂😂

• Haha
I dont make a habit of mocking shan, she's easily led by people that want to cling onto her, I mean come on who wants to have a night out with brucey or trunchy 🤮
It's almost child like , how easily led by these " people"...trunchy also read out the earlier comment about them.falling out after something to do with her mum....and that shan called her a narcissist....Shannon looked really shaken by that to be fair!!!!! They don't raise people have followed their tit shows over the years and don't forget some things!!

Only if I can use your TAP to fill my kettle 😂
Ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It's almost child like , how easily led by these " people"...trunchy also read out the earlier comment about them.falling out after something to do with her mum....and that shan called her a narcissist....Shannon looked really shaken by that to be fair!!!!! They don't raise people have followed their tit shows over the years and don't forget some things!!
I wasn't aware they was friends before, must of been when I didn't watch her much. Wonder what made trunchy read here, she must secretly like us 🤭

Reactions: 2
God sake...no!!!!! Two of em leaving behind a bad smell 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.