Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were they at least fancy taps? Or were they those annoying ones that you have to press 5000 times to wash your hands? Those give me nightmares 😂
Me too....then you've to keep pressing em cos they just dribble😡😡that would be a nightmare of a dream🤣🤣anyway, gonna behave today..after I've said...our Shannon is in a mood today????? 🙄🙄

Reactions: 4
Me too....then you've to keep pressing em cos they just dribble😡😡that would be a nightmare of a dream🤣🤣anyway, gonna behave today..after I've said...our Shannon is in a mood today????? 🙄🙄
I'm trying to figure out what kind of mood she's in, her fans have asked to go food shopping with her 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm trying to figure out what kind of mood she's in, her fans have asked to go food shopping with her 🤨
I've only just checked in and my first impression was she's in a " mood"🤣🤣the same fans that emailed/rang asda over the missing shopping debarcle probs...they will be worried for her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A few things from this live, Shan was asked if she liked her bedroom now she had moved it around, she said she doesn't want to be in that house at all but she dont want to do what her mum done and run away....
She said shes a single pringle and never looking to be in a relationship again.....
Shes going to stay put to be a witch.....
2022 has told her to be a witch so a witch she will be.....
I bet her fans are now crying shes gone off and not gone shopping with her

• Wow
A few things from this live, Shan was asked if she liked her bedroom now she had moved it around, she said she doesn't want to be in that house at all but she dont want to do what her mum done and run away....
She said shes a single pringle and never looking to be in a relationship again.....
I'm sure that's the right attitude to have 🙄 being a witch will definitely get her everything she wants back 🥴

This is the shan i def dont like!!!...🙄

Sorry for sending everyone’s notifications wild but I had to
🎶 Tap tap tap in 🎶
Hi my fellow immature, witch, tap headed, loser trolls. I had so much to catch up on, not much has changed in the land of Shann I see 🙄

• Haha
Sorry for sending everyone’s notifications wild but I had to
🎶 Tap tap tap in 🎶
Hi my fellow immature, witch, tap headed, loser trolls. I had so much to catch up on, not much has changed in the land of Shann I see 🙄
Good to see you are still part of the immature witch loser tap headed crew 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Go off Adam 👏

But...

Dear Shan's ex mods who read here. You're scum.

Screenshot_20220224_202443.jpg
Screenshot_20220224_202520.jpg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.