Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awww she’s knackered she’s changed the room around…. Good help the mums who do that and then have to bath their kids and put to bed!

Reactions: 3
She's bloody horrible isn't she??
She’s gives off baaaaad vibes. Claiming no one reached out to Shan when she was at her worst and she watched her on lives struggling. She didn’t reach out either though the bellend 🙄

Reactions: 5
She’s gives off baaaaad vibes. Claiming no one reached out to Shan when she was at her worst and she watched her on lives struggling. She didn’t reach out either though the bellend 🙄
Shan clearly isn't in right frame of mind...she's drawn to these " users"!!

Reactions: 4
Eurghhhhh her mate trunchy went to the toilet and deffo wasn’t in there long enough to have washed her hands 🤮
Why does she associate with so many grot bags
And what is going on with her fringe?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I'll give Cornwall a wide berth in summer....😱she's the biggest bellend!!!! What's the point of this live....am I missing something????? Whys shan even there?????????😡

Eurghhhhh her mate trunchy went to the toilet and deffo wasn’t in there long enough to have washed her hands 🤮
Why does she associate with so many grot bags
And what is going on with her fringe?
Dirty minging fecker!!!! 🤮

• Haha
bleeping hell Sammi aka brucey is not annoying as this one and that’s saying something. She’s yet again being used for followers. Trunchy has 14 in her live so she clearly isn’t popular

• Haha
Woop woop ...give it up for the tattlers 🤣🤣🤣🤣

bleeping hell Sammi aka brucey is not annoying as this one and that’s saying something. She’s yet again being used for followers. Trunchy has 14 in her live so she clearly isn’t popular
I love brucey after this 🤣

You haven't done anything shan....you've not got word in edge ways!!

• Haha
I know for a fact plenty who have reached out and been ignored

🤣🤣🤣😂 funny this whose the sad ones?? We’re sitting and relaxing being entertained while their putting all their personal life on show on a public platform just for acknowledgement and to feel important. We don’t have to do that as we are secure in ourselves, don’t need complete strangers input.. 👌🙌🙌🙌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.