Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I followed her a while before adam.....she just wasn't like she is now...she came across as a loving, single mum, who had obviously had some challenges in her life,....but...totally different, not arrogant or so " up and down"...
She's changed....and not for the better..or, at least that's what comes across!!🙄
Its weird how much she's changed then isn't it when majority of the time now she's arrogant and acts like the world owes her a favour. She needs to remember there's standing up for what you believe in and being pure arrogant

Reactions: 4
Its weird how much she's changed then isn't it when majority of the time now she's arrogant and acts like the world owes her a favour. She needs to remember there's standing up for what you believe in and being pure arrogant
That's why I get so frustrated!!! The first tik tok I ever saw was her with the children, one in each arm, dancing ( even that wasn't as annoying!!🤣) and I followed her for some time.. honestly....the change is dramatic.....it was so nice when she met Adam and they both seemed so happy...and " normal".she truly has changed so much!!

Reactions: 5
That's why I get so frustrated!!! The first tik tok I ever saw was her with the children, one in each arm, dancing ( even that wasn't as annoying!!🤣) and I followed her for some time.. honestly....the change is dramatic.....it was so nice when she met Adam and they both seemed so happy...and " normal".she truly has changed so much!!
Lol I can see why you get so frustrated then, hopefully she gets back to how she was but I fear she's changed forever

• Sad
No I missed her crying. She’s currently giving parenting advice. No offence Shan but it’s like an alcoholic giving advice on how to be sober

Reactions: 10
Anyone know why Shann was just crying on her live ?
She got all emotional as comments were full of people saying how much she has helped them and that she should be an ambassador for mental health. Shann then said how much everyone has helped her.

Reactions: 6
Haven't watched her lives in a while now. She's a proper head f*ck. Can't keep up with her.
This live has done my head in.... she started off really arrogant and rude!!!! Going on about why she has purple hair!...even referred to her "last relationship" said "if you know what purple hair represents, you know!!!"
Then she started getting upset when talking about how her followers have " helped her "......!!

Reactions: 3
No I missed her crying. She’s currently giving parenting advice. No offence Shan but it’s like an alcoholic giving advice on how to be sober
This afternoon parenting advice was the best.....I really DID have to switch off, she genuinely believes she's done nothing wrong!!!!

This afternoon parenting advice was the best.....I really DID have to switch off, she genuinely believes she's done nothing wrong!!!!
Sorry...take that back! Wtf??😱

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Hey immature witches, been busy today so just caught up, Shans on late tonight. I'm listening to gain parenting advice, bit late if I've done it wrong, most of my kids are adults 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I know it’s ages away but can the next title be “Shan_adam #7 Ted Talks with Shan, absolutely, absolutely, absolutely” 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm sorry but if you plaster your life on social media people are going to judge, that's what makes everyone human. Shan gave everyone the bullets to fire on every live where she made a fool of herself, and mocked authority. It doesn't give anyone the right to hate but people will definitely judge. She may be stronger now but she's still up and down being arrogant and sarcastic.

I know it’s just because of how her pony tail has flopped forward but she looks like lord farquaad right now 🙈

• Haha
I'm sorry but if you plaster your life on social media people are going to judge, that's what makes everyone human. Shan gave everyone the bullets to fire on every live where she made a fool of herself, and mocked authority. It doesn't give anyone the right to hate but people will definitely judge. She may be stronger now but she's still up and down being arrogant and sarcastic.
Very up and down!!! She was so rude at beginning of the live...don't knownif you saw it?? Then changed somewhat....hatebgiw she makes reference to her last relationship when he can't defend himself either way..AND she has "respect for her grandma"??....was only last week or week before she told her to duck off😕

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.