Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, I needed this update 💕, well she's pissing me off nd putting me on an emotional rollercoaster with how I feel about her, but boy does she need to take some accountability for her own actions and stop blaming everyone around her. I find it extremely hard to believe everyone is wrong and treated her badly, exs, family, Adam, SS and police to name a few 😡grow up and sort yourself out your a grown arse woman nd stop wasting your life on stupid tik tok about how fantastic you r, look in the mirror and get yourself help #bekind we're trying but your making it harder ever single live or tik tok you do
The Shan fam rollercoaster is fast and furious, isn't enough time for her to accept any responsibility to her own actions. She will say she's done wrong and made bad choices but it's how you fix them. You can't keep saying you are making a stand and staying positive and then be a dick again. She's coming across the narcissist time and time again leaving genuine normal thinking people thinking she's the not the victim. Her enablers won't open their eyes to her anytime soon

• Heart
Reactions: 5
me & my little girl have been riddled with a horrible stomach bug since Thursday! Can someone catch me up 😂
Hope you're bothe better!
Not much to tell...she's been rather irritating at times!🤣🤣
She went out for tea with brucey bog trotter...but.that may have been Wednesday 🤣
Plenty of upbeat dancing, "I am strong",tik toks yet, her mood on lives very up and down!!
Went out for lunch with grandma yesterday.. was very cryptic upon her return 🤣
She pissed the bed at some.point and was proud to tell everyone!!!
She was on her soap box on her live yesterday slagging everyone off again...the police and the system.....also implied that in her " LAST relationship" that she was " emotionally abused" to the point she felt she " needed someone",personally, this made no sense to me all as she said it affected her mental health and that's why children taken away🤔🤔🤔
Made a couple positive tik toks since then..saying " she's back" she's strong and a warrior...all of which we've heard a million times!!
Not sure when she did her prettyittle thing shopping haul and got some stick off " followers "for buying new clothes and prancing about without having apparently, a care in the world... ....think that's before Thursday??
So basically....that's it!!
Shans back!!!!! Stronger than ever, ready to fight the world!🙄🙄 watch this space👀👀

Reactions: 2
Oh my days!!!! Another soap box live....her life has changed for the better??????😡😡
Her arrogance is off the scale and she talks the biggest B.S I have ever heard!!!!
She's even managed to film and upload a tik tok and upload it whilst on a live......🙄
" I'm a great person and a great mum"......sorry Shannon ......you're a twit 😡😡😡

Reactions: 4
Oh my days!!!! Another soap box live....her life has changed for the better??????😡😡
Her arrogance is off the scale and she talks the biggest B.S I have ever heard!!!!
She's even managed to film and upload a tik tok and upload it whilst on a live......🙄
" I'm a great person and a great mum"......sorry Shannon ......you're a twit 😡😡😡
I'm guessing she's gone to get the blinds now, I wasn't watching the live, was the soap box about how everyone wrongs her and she's realised she's amazing and keeping positive 😇

I missed it 😫 I’ve been with my future mother in law… fun fun fun… not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm guessing she's gone to get the blinds now, I wasn't watching the live, was the soap box about how everyone wrongs her and she's realised she's amazing and keeping positive 😇
God knows. 🙄🙄thankfully have to go work so can't be tempted to " watch her" ...she's so getting on my last nerve 😡her " following " don't help by telling her just how wonderful she is😡😡but its all been said before...same old, same old🤣

I missed it 😫 I’ve been with my future mother in law… fun fun fun… not 😂
we should have a thread for your mother in law to be🤣🤣Cos we're immature like that 🤣🤣

• Haha
God knows. 🙄🙄thankfully have to go work so can't be tempted to " watch her" ...she's so getting on my last nerve 😡her " following " don't help by telling her just how wonderful she is😡😡but its all been said before...same old, same old🤣

we should have a thread for your mother in law to be🤣🤣Cos we're immature like that 🤣🤣
I would if I could. She’s toxic as duck 😂😂😂

• Haha
Shan rejected bogtrotters invite to dinner. Go on shannnnnn 🤣
Hahahahaha the Nandos meal probably nearly pushed her over the edge 😂😂

What are we making a stand for on this live then, I've only just joined it ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Shans harder to work out than my bloody sudoku
Today I cant be bothered to figure her out, she thinks she can change the world's way of thinking. She's contradicting herself, she says just because someone don't agree with her way of doing things doesn't mean it's not the right way, but she's trying to change the way others think and do things. Shan you are not judge and jury, just focus on yourself and doing what's right for your kids.

Reactions: 1
Today I cant be bothered to figure her out, she thinks she can change the world's way of thinking. She's contradicting herself, she says just because someone don't agree with her way of doing things doesn't mean it's not the right way, but she's trying to change the way others think and do things. Shan you are not judge and jury, just focus on yourself and doing what's right for your kids.
Just briefly seen her latest tik tok....going back to uni and WILL become a domestic abuse worker!!!! Does Shannon realise that in that role she will have to work with the SS , police and NHS....all of whom she constantly calls shite and corrupt??? How is that gonna work I wonder???🙄would love to comment on the video saying so but that would make me a troll!!!!🥺

Just briefly seen her latest tik tok....going back to uni and WILL become a domestic abuse worker!!!! Does Shannon realise that in that role she will have to work with the SS , police and NHS....all of whom she constantly calls shite and corrupt??? How is that gonna work I wonder???🙄would love to comment on the video saying so but that would make me a troll!!!!🥺
Her whole outlook is a contradiction lol. You can't slag off authorities and then have to work beside them. Why aim to go to uni to finish a course to help others when she hasn't been able to help and regain custody of her kids. She's really pissing me off lately, thinks she's high up on a pedestal whilst making herself look stupid.

I’m pretty sure last time I thought about what a great mum consisted of, loosing your children to social services and dancing about the kitchen pissed wasn’t on the list shan

Reactions: 5
Had to comment tonight, I’ve missed you all ❤❤😂😂 had a well deserved break from her, but saw her life earlier! What an absolute contradiction she is ‘ I didn’t believe in this, I didn’t believe in that’ but now I do….. 🤣🤣🤣 well of course she’s changed her tune because she’s doing them same things she didn’t believe in 🤔🤔 doh 🤣🤣🤣 and she’s the one preaching on a public platform everyday not to judge anyone! Double standards or what??? Pmsl

• Heart
Her whole outlook is a contradiction lol. You can't hag off authorities and then have to work beside them. Why aim to go to uni to finish a course to help others when she hasn't been able to help and regain custody of her kids. She's really pissing me off lately, thinks she's high up on a pedestal whilst making herself look stupid.
She's really up her own arse.....I just don't know who she thinks she is....can't work out of she's completely thick, arrogant or both...either way...she's pissing me off 🤣😂

Had to comment tonight, I’ve missed you all ❤❤😂😂 had a well deserved break from her, but saw her life earlier! What an absolute contradiction she is ‘ I didn’t believe in this, I didn’t believe in that’ but now I do….. 🤣🤣🤣 well of course she’s changed her tune because she’s doing them same things she didn’t believe in 🤔🤔 doh 🤣🤣🤣 and she’s the one preaching on a public platform everyday not to judge anyone! Double standards or what??? Pmsl
I missed it thank goodness...she's doing my head in 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.