Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very up and down!!! She was so rude at beginning of the live...don't knownif you saw it?? Then changed somewhat....hatebgiw she makes reference to her last relationship when he can't defend himself either way..AND she has "respect for her grandma"??....was only last week or week before she told her to duck off😕
I didnt see the beginning of it but she changes her statements more then bogtrotter changes her knickers. duck off gran, oh I respect you gran 😵💫🤭

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
She got all emotional as comments were full of people saying how much she has helped them and that she should be an ambassador for mental health. Shann then said how much everyone has helped her.
Are these people insane. They just say anything to arse lick. Couldn’t think of anyone worse for a mental health ambassador. She’d be one that encourages drugs and drink and refuses to get help.

Reactions: 6
Oh god no 🤣 she's tagged mummab in the post, never known her to talk to her before 🤷‍♀️
They were friends and then fell out last year. It was something to do with MomaB pretending she knew Shan's mum or something. Shan even posted a video saying her and MomaB are no longer friends alongside a bunch of other videos aimed at her being a narcissist.

Reactions: 3
They were friends and then fell out last year. It was something to do with MomaB pretending she knew Shan's mum or something. Shan even posted a video saying her and MomaB are no longer friends alongside a bunch of other videos aimed at her being a narcissist.
Oh wow so now back friends with her 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Yeah, MomaB has been sucking her arse for a few weeks now. Potheads stick together I guess.
I dont follow her, seen her on my fyp and seems like she's on something and usually in drama

Last edited:
Something seems to be happening at 8.30 🤔
Only just checked her tik toks..one of " them" so excited she replied 🤣🤣she'll be ?" toying" with us again and will probs be "singing "🙈

Yeah, MomaB has been sucking her arse for a few weeks now. Potheads stick together I guess.
Who's moma b?🤔

Oh gosh I remember that now! Bloody hell!!

• Haha
We’re only a few mins in and I already feel so awkward I can’t watch 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.