Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shans had enough she's changing the bedding 😂😂

I knew there was a reason I didn't follow momab 🤢
I honestly don’t understand why they are live together. Shan couldn’t get a word in and was constantly talked over so she’s changing her room around 😂. Momab is giving me miss trunchbull vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t understand why they are live together. Shan couldn’t get a word in and was constantly talked over so she’s changing her room around 😂. Momab is giving me miss trunchbull vibes
MomaB is such a vile woman. Pretends to "care" about causes, but she's just a disgrace.

Reactions: 4
I can't watch her now tbh so all quiet from me at minute 🤣🤣
She is painful to watch now and still no kids but happy to preach on her TT's as normal I see 🙄🙄

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣don't set me off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣don't set me off!!
We’re going to have all the Matilda cast at this rate. We’ve got old Brucey bogtrotter, miss trunchbull, Tom Manley can be Matilda’s dad because his hair is tit and he likes conning people and carebare can be Matilda’s brother because she looks like him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
We’re going to have all the Matilda cast at this rate. We’ve got old Brucey bogtrotter, miss trunchbull, Tom Manley can be Matilda’s dad because his hair is tit and he likes conning people and carebare can be Matilda’s brother because she looks like him
Stop it you have me crying 😂😂😂

• Haha
he gives me the creeps🤮🤮🤮

Stop it you have me crying 😂😂😂
And a little pee??🤣🤣

• Haha
Anyone know why shann wad upset and what she has sorted out missed the beg of the live

Reactions: 2
FFS 💀😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.