Shan_adam #6 Brucey, bud & beer. living my best life now my kids ain’t here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Had to comment tonight, I’ve missed you all ❤❤😂😂 had a well deserved break from her, but saw her life earlier! What an absolute contradiction she is ‘ I didn’t believe in this, I didn’t believe in that’ but now I do….. 🤣🤣🤣 well of course she’s changed her tune because she’s doing them same things she didn’t believe in 🤔🤔 doh 🤣🤣🤣 and she’s the one preaching on a public platform everyday not to judge anyone! Double standards or what??? Pmsl
Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your break 😊. Shan walks about with a massive C on her head, take it as contradiction or c***, both suit at this moment in time. I dont see her at any type of advocate, I see her as controlling, its her way of thinking or no way. Shut up for 5 minutes shan, you are only fooling the shan fam CULT, us immature witches are not arsed

Reactions: 4
Had to comment tonight, I’ve missed you all ❤❤😂😂 had a well deserved break from her, but saw her life earlier! What an absolute contradiction she is ‘ I didn’t believe in this, I didn’t believe in that’ but now I do….. 🤣🤣🤣 well of course she’s changed her tune because she’s doing them same things she didn’t believe in 🤔🤔 doh 🤣🤣🤣 and she’s the one preaching on a public platform everyday not to judge anyone! Double standards or what??? Pmsl
I missed it thank goodness...she's doing my head in 🤣

She's really up her own arse.....I just don't know who she thinks she is....can't work out of she's completely thick, arrogant or both...either way...she's pissing me off 🤣😂

I missed it thank goodness...she's doing my head in 🤣
She’s an absolute fool, a know it all but yet is a mum of 2 kids that are not with her and is still preaching bullshit to other fools that fall for it. Strong woman my arse she hasn’t got a clue! Go and do OF that’s what she really is leading upto anyway 🙈🤣 her situation now just makes it more acceptable to her following as a strong independent woman on a mission… 😂😂😂 it’s just like looking at women in a catalogue think she said… pmsl

Welcome back, hope you enjoyed your break 😊. Shan walks about with a massive C on her head, take it as contradiction or c***, both suit at this moment in time. I dont see her at any type of advocate, I see her as controlling, its her way of thinking or no way. Shut up for 5 minutes shan, you are only fooling the shan fam CULT, us immature witches are not arsed
Aww thank you dear 💛😂😂 good to see absolutely nothings changed then with the shanfam 🙄🙄😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Someone in comments asked why her name has fam in it when it’s just her. In jumped all the wanna be mods calling her a troll and saying she’s rude! Maybe she was trolling maybe not but ffs they love to have a go at people 🙄🤣
That was my friend who commented that and she was trolling a little :p

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Today we need a saw to cut the blind down, she doesn't want to go out today and stress about getting a saw because of the meeting ? Didnt catch what a meeting was for .... she's getting rid of the sofa now because she can't get rid of the smell and it's broken so potentially getting a new one, I suggest not letting Brucey sit on the new one 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is it safe to come back yet or a certain idiot gonna come back and annoy me again? I think that’s the longest I’ve been gone for.
hope my fellow tattlers are coping okay in the storm and big boy Francis hasn’t ruined anyones gardens. Xx

• Haha
Is it safe to come back yet or a certain idiot gonna come back and annoy me again? I think that’s the longest I’ve been gone for.
hope my fellow tattlers are coping okay in the storm and big boy Francis hasn’t ruined anyones gardens. Xx
Hey Hunnyboo, good to see you back, stop leaving us behind. The storm isn't too bad for us. Hope you are doing OK x

Reactions: 3
Hey Hunnyboo, good to see you back, stop leaving us behind. The storm isn't too bad for us. Hope you are doing OK x
Sorry sorry! It’s not to bad here either, I’m in fence watch, my neighbours house is run down and ugly and I’m waiting for the thing to completely break so I can stand and laugh! He’s a bloody nitwit anyway! Haha xx

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry sorry! It’s not to bad here either, I’m in fence watch, my neighbours house is run down and ugly and I’m waiting for the thing to completely break so I can stand and laugh! He’s a bloody nitwit anyway! Haha xx
Somehow you always seem to lighten up the thread when it’s at its most boring. Love it 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Really??? Not seen anything today!!!
She was on not long ago and someone said in the comments when are the kids coming home and she said I'm not going to talk about the kids because I can't, I will just say better days are coming

• Wow
Reactions: 6
She was on not long ago and someone said in the comments when are the kids coming home and she said I'm not going to talk about the kids because I can't, I will just say better days are coming
Watch this space then eh?? Best not predict this week's script?🤣🤣

Hope you're feeling the love....you've been missed!!!! 😍

• Heart
Watch this space then eh?? Best not predict this week's script?🤣🤣
I'm done being mystic Meg, got mugged off way too many times. She put the kids new clothes into a bag as if to take them somewhere but someone asked where she was going and she said nowhere, so not sure why she was packing a bag. She seemed very relaxed so maybe the kids will be back quite soon

I'm done being mystic Meg, got mugged off way too many times. She put the kids new clothes into a bag as if to take them somewhere but someone asked where she was going and she said nowhere, so not sure why she was packing a bag. She seemed very relaxed so maybe the kids will be back quite soon
And going back to uni and hoping to work with all the agencies who are shite!!! Grinds my gears cos .....i work within one of said agencies and its a proper smack in the teeth when she spouts shite like she does ..there's good and bad everywhere...but pisses me off how she makes such sweeping statements that they're all " shite and corrupt "...just maybe she will realise when they are hope that she may need support from some of those she slagged off so often.....that being said.....hope it all works out and she "finds herself" again and she is happy, cos my goodness , she's been a mess for so long!!!. But, apparently the happy " normal" shan we saw when with Adam was fake??? According to her anyway🙄🙄

And going back to uni and hoping to work with all the agencies who are shite!!! Grinds my gears cos .....i work within one of said agencies and its a proper smack in the teeth when she spouts shite like she does ..there's good and bad everywhere...but pisses me off how she makes such sweeping statements that they're all " shite and corrupt "...just maybe she will realise when they are hope that she may need support from some of those she slagged off so often.....that being said.....hope it all works out and she "finds herself" again and she is happy, cos my goodness , she's been a mess for so long!!!. But, apparently the happy " normal" shan we saw when with Adam was fake??? According to her anyway🙄🙄
Totally agree, I still don't know who the real Shan is, she's a person of many faces and makes things hard for herself.

• Heart
Not sure if this is a good or bad thing, as she so up and down and hate for those poor kids to get messed around anymore than they already have been. I think Shannon needs to be more consistent before this happens and I mean in a good way. I'd love nothing more than to see the old Shannon back I used to enjoy her videos. But kinda feel that one is only around when she has a stable boyfriend

Not sure if this is a good or bad thing, as she so up and down and hate for those poor kids to get messed around anymore than they already have been. I think Shannon needs to be more consistent before this happens and I mean in a good way. I'd love nothing more than to see the old Shannon back I used to enjoy her videos. But kinda feel that one is only around when she has a stable boyfriend
couldn't have put it better!!!

I hadn't come across her before she was with Adam so I'm not sure what she was like before being in a relationship but she definitely seemed more level headed being with someone compared to how she is being single but then I'm not sure having another person in the kids life is a good thing. I'm only hoping the kids go back to her for their sake, they must miss her alot but she's definitely got to keep a stable level head if she does get them back, them two little kids have already been through enough

• Sad
I hadn't come across her before she was with Adam so I'm not sure what she was like before being in a relationship but she definitely seemed more level headed being with someone compared to how she is being single but then I'm not sure having another person in the kids life is a good thing. I'm only hoping the kids go back to her for their sake, they must miss her alot but she's definitely got to keep a stable level head if she does get them back, them two little kids have already been through enough
I followed her a while before adam.....she just wasn't like she is now...she came across as a loving, single mum, who had obviously had some challenges in her life,....but...totally different, not arrogant or so " up and down"...
She's changed....and not for the better..or, at least that's how it comes across!!🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.