Sex Education (Netflix)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just have to give a shout out to who ever did the casting for Michael and Adam Groff. They aren't related but they are so alike in looks and mannerisms it's scary. Two of my favourite characters.
It's amazing how alike they are. Facial expressions and everything! It's crazy.
Adam is my favourite character 👌🏻

Anyone wanna stay in Jean Milburn’s house?

4 nights is £3000 off peak and nearly £5000 for the others 😮😮

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just have to give a shout out to who ever did the casting for Michael and Adam Groff. They aren't related but they are so alike in looks and mannerisms it's scary. Two of my favourite characters.
I agree. Adam/Connor has an interview with Attitude on YouTube and he says how close he is to Michael and they’re really good friends and he’s taught him a lot.

Anyone wanna stay in Jean Milburn’s house?

Looks like they only film on the balcony then as I don’t recognise the inside from the series?!

Reactions: 2
I started Sex Education last Sunday for the first time and finished season 3 today!!!

I've been hooked as you can tell! 😂 Love Jean's character and the actress (discovered her in The Fall!) As a disabled, bisexual woman I really appreciated how they have handled hard topics.

It did annoy me at first how Americanised the school felt, as opposed to British. Got a bit bored of Otis' and Maeves will they/won't they storyline but I loved the show as a whole. My favourites were probably Jean, Ola and Miss Sanders!

Did anyone else get to the end of Season 3 and look for another episode? I just don't feel like it came to any kind of cliffhanger or conclusions.
There was nothing that left me excited for another Season 🤷

Did anyone else get to the end of Season 3 and look for another episode? I just don't feel like it came to any kind of cliffhanger or conclusions.
There was nothing that left me excited for another Season 🤷
I agree.
I think they think it will bring people back finding out about Maeve and Otis. When in actual fact, people are bored of it and don't care

I agree.
I think they think it will bring people back finding out about Maeve and Otis. When in actual fact, people are bored of it and don't care
Who the baby daddy is had me slightly interested but even then I'm not really arsed!!!

Who the baby daddy is had me slightly interested but even then I'm not really arsed!!!
I just think it'd be Otis' Dad. As that's the only one they showed her sleeping with from what I can remember. Would be a bit silly to be anyone else as they would just be totally random

Reactions: 4
I just think it'd be Otis' Dad. As that's the only one they showed her sleeping with from what I can remember. Would be a bit silly to be anyone else as they would just be totally random
I didn't understand how Jean knew he had had a vasectomy when she found out she was pregnant but still assumed it was his? If she had only kissed the ex and not slept with him or anyone but Jakob then yeah but why even do the DNA test if she hadn't slept with anyone else?

Reactions: 3
I didn't understand how Jean knew he had had a vasectomy when she found out she was pregnant but still assumed it was his? If she had only kissed the ex and not slept with him or anyone but Jakob then yeah but why even do the DNA test if she hadn't slept with anyone else?
I cant remember the end of the last season as to whether she slept with otis' dad or not or if it was just a kiss.

But also, hadn't thought about that actually! Why did she presume it was his 🤔 makes no sense 😂

I cant remember the end of the last season as to whether she slept with otis' dad or not or if it was just a kiss.

But also, hadn't thought about that actually! Why did she presume it was his 🤔 makes no sense 😂
After watching Series 3 I went back and watched 1 and 2. She was kissing the ex when they got interrupted but Jakob found out they kissed and they split up, so he didn't know she was pregnant until she told him in series 3.

I also noticed on the rewatch that in Series 1 Otis mentions he is 16 and Maeve mentions she's 17 then in Series 2 she has her 18th but then in Series 3 she says to her Mum a few times 'I'm 17'!

Reactions: 1
After watching Series 3 I went back and watched 1 and 2. She was kissing the ex when they got interrupted but Jakob found out they kissed and they split up, so he didn't know she was pregnant until she told him in series 3.

I also noticed on the rewatch that in Series 1 Otis mentions he is 16 and Maeve mentions she's 17 then in Series 2 she has her 18th but then in Series 3 she says to her Mum a few times 'I'm 17'!
Ahh! I should go back and watch the others 😂 can't remember at all.

It'd seem silly to make it someone else's baby and they not have made her sleeping with someone else part of the story. As it showed us their relationship and her finding out she was pregnant!
Although she did say she was quite far on when she found out if I remember. So was that before Jakob? 🤔 If so, again, wouldn't she work out dates 🤔
None of it makes sense!

Ahh! I should go back and watch the others 😂 can't remember at all.

It'd seem silly to make it someone else's baby and they not have made her sleeping with someone else part of the story. As it showed us their relationship and her finding out she was pregnant!
Although she did say she was quite far on when she found out if I remember. So was that before Jakob? 🤔 If so, again, wouldn't she work out dates 🤔
None of it makes sense!
I don't think she was far on when she found out on the rewatch it was just she thought she was going through peri menopause which the Dr confirmed she was but that she was also pregnant so she said to the Dr 'my partner has had a vasectomy' and the Dr said it can still be possible!

I do find the timeline confusing what with Maeve's different ages and are they in the last year of 6th form and has she gone to America for the summer then there's another year left as she told the foster mother she was in her last year?!

On a different note has anyone seen the new Bridgerton trailer with the actress who plays Olivia in Sex Education starring as the new love interest?
I don't know if she'll be back in the new series of Sex Ed having got a much bigger gig with Bridgerton?

I don't think she was far on when she found out on the rewatch it was just she thought she was going through peri menopause which the Dr confirmed she was but that she was also pregnant so she said to the Dr 'my partner has had a vasectomy' and the Dr said it can still be possible!

I do find the timeline confusing what with Maeve's different ages and are they in the last year of 6th form and has she gone to America for the summer then there's another year left as she told the foster mother she was in her last year?!

On a different note has anyone seen the new Bridgerton trailer with the actress who plays Olivia in Sex Education starring as the new love interest?
I don't know if she'll be back in the new series of Sex Ed having got a much bigger gig with Bridgerton?
I'm am wondering what they're going to do with season 4.
Are they just going to do the whole season finishing off their last year and choosing unis or something. I really don't know.

I can't see her coming back to sex education with being in bridgerton. But then also I guess if they have finished the school, they could easily not include her and it just be about Otis ect

I'm am wondering what they're going to do with season 4.
Are they just going to do the whole season finishing off their last year and choosing unis or something. I really don't know.

I can't see her coming back to sex education with being in bridgerton. But then also I guess if they have finished the school, they could easily not include her and it just be about Otis ect
Well the school was closing so unless they show them at a new College or Sixth Form then they can just make out Olivia went to another one and with Maeve they might have her stay in America?

Looking online, people seem to prefer Otis with Ruby so I wonder if they'll go down that route?

I'm also not sure if they'll have Adam and Eric get back together?

It wouldn't have bothered me if Series 3 was the last one as I don't see where they can go with it and with them all looking so old! It's stupid they're still at school!

Series 3 nowhere near as good as 1 & 2 😭 still enjoyable but last episode soooo bad

I agree. Adam/Connor has an interview with Attitude on YouTube and he says how close he is to Michael and they’re really good friends and he’s taught him a lot.

Looks like they only film on the balcony then as I don’t recognise the inside from the series?!
oh I should say I got the link from a daily fail article about how it’s just had a big glow up inside courtesy of Farrow and Ball.

As much as I love it, I feel like I wouldn't have been bothered if they said season 3 was the last. I feel like a 4th season is going to ruin it

for such an intelligent lady it’s a little silly of a storyline! I presumed it was the man they met outside of hospital Jean used to sleep with, maybe that’s a curveball I fell hard for.

also, why do I have the hots for Jakob? Maybe it’s the postpartum or long days of home alone breastfeeding that’s done it 😂 my hormones are racing

• Wow
Reactions: 6